DL announced another $1 billion plus NET profit

metopower said:
Very clever. But he will not get it. You need to dummy it down a little more.
to late to edit but I should have added a click the link. 
oh well. 

Hey WT, thanks for being a worthy opponent unlike nhbb   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It is also worth noting as the final quarterly statistics are tallied that DL had the largest amount of operating revenue among US airlines for the 3rd quarter and is only $100M short of AA for the year to date. Given that AA's consolidated yield for the 4th quarter was down 9% compared to 5% for DL and slightly more for UA, it doesn't take long for the rankings to change.

Reactions: 2 people
metopower said:
Very clever. But he will not get it. You need to dummy it down a little more.

Hmmm.
'Southern American English"  huh?

Here in the Northeast/NY/NJ,(the INTELLECTUAL Corner of the USA)........( Best hospitals, Best Universities) I was taught/learned...." ENGLISH", ...." Y'ALL "  !!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Reactions: 1 person
NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Hmmm.

Here in the Northeast/NY/NJ,(the INTELLECTUAL Corner of the USA)........( Best hospitals, Best Universities) I was taught/learned...." ENGLISH", ...." Y'ALL "  !!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:
more crap. 

Man you just keep going and going. 

Hmmm.

THIS post is worth saving... and it WILL find use again.

Reactions: 1 person