DL........BOS-MSP-BOS trip report.

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Never a fan of DL, especially after  Steenland and Anderson colluded to steal NW,.....still it's only fair to report on my DL  non-rev trip of..BOS/MSP/BOS.
Everything, and I do mean everthing was a wonderful experience (minus F/C totally out of reach even with my sons 28 years of seniority)(We were in the 1st row of coach. Pleanty of leg room)

From Ticket counter to gate agents to really great flight crews (MSP based F/a's going to MSP, to BOS based F/A's from MSP), everything was REALLY Good, especially on a 3 hr. domestic trip.

Fortunately, we Never heard one  " Y'ALL " uttered from any member of anyone we encountered during the complete trip.  The trip to MSP was made extra special by an ex. ' Big Red '  crew, going to 'Minny'.  I've traveled everywhere in the 'good ol' usa' ( major cities) and there exist  NO Where, a GENUINLY Friendlier city than Minneapolis. Those Good people there are the absolute  B E S T ! (along with thier good neighbors in Wisconcin).  Rode an A-320OW back to BOS. Great plane. Roomy, great interior, and a F/C shite-house that was Bright, clean and almost something out of Star Wars !
So, again DL,  Thank You. Great trip  !!

Reactions: 3 people
Nice post NHBB.

Perhaps a certain DL fankid cheerleader that is currently traveling the world of corn fields notices that it is possible to at the same time root for your former employer and acknowledge the competition for what they do right.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Fortunately, we Never heard one  " Y'ALL " uttered from any member of anyone we encountered during the complete trip.

Not even a dixie horn before a p.a. announcement? :p

Glad you enjoyed the flight. I did not enjoy, however, the back handed compliment.

To insinuate you would have had a lesser experience with an Atlanta based crew is insulting. I also have traveled all over the country and have experienced good and bad everywhere Ive been. Having visited MSP numerous times for work, genuinly friendly must only apply if you were not legacy Delta.

Reactions: 2 people
atlmech said:
Glad you enjoyed the flight. I did not enjoy, however, the back handed compliment.

To insinuate you would have had a lesser experience with an Atlanta based crew is insulting. I also have traveled all over the country and have experienced good and bad everywhere Ive been. Having visited MSP numerous times for work, genuinly friendly must only apply if you were not legacy Delta.
It wasn't a backhanded compliment . It was just his opportunity to be be an a hole again.

Reactions: 2 people
Feel free to welcome me to any list you prefer.

Just because I only registered recently doesnt mean I havent been reading the forums for a couple of years now. I get the gist of the feelings former NW folks have for DL. I can understand the bitterness to a degree, but maybe its time for folks to let it go. To keep the us against them thing going doesnt help anyone.

atlmech said:

Feel free to welcome me to any list you prefer.

Just because I only registered recently doesnt mean I havent been reading the forums for a couple of years now. I get the gist of the feelings former NW folks have for DL. I can understand the bitterness to a degree, but maybe its time for folks to let it go. To keep the us against them thing going doesnt help anyone.

True to a degree ' atl ', but I'm sure that IT will always be that way !