Do the Democrats have a plan "B"?

MCI transplant

Veteran
Jun 4, 2003
Do the Democrates have anyone else in the wings if Hillary self destructs? It would seem that she would be bringing along a lot of baggage if she decides to come to the party! ------ And you know she will!

What's ironic is that Republicans are always labeled as just a bunch of old white men, and yet the only candidates getting any attention -- Warren, Biden, Webb, and Clinton -- are all over 65, and they're all white...

I'd say there's probably a 35% chance she implodes before the primaries. It appears the long knives are out. The whole email thing was leaked by someone within the DNC, and she's done a lousy job of damage control because she and her handlers incorrectly assumed that the media would provide cover for her.

Instead, you have CNN, Fox, WaPo and the NYT all asking the same questions and questioning the legality of the whole thing. This might turn out to be just too damaging to recover from.

Reactions: 1 person
Look at the GOP party as a whole and look at the DNC party as whole. There are a lot more white males in than there are in the other.

MCI transplant said:
Do the Democrates have anyone else in the wings if Hillary self destructs? It would seem that she would be bringing along a lot of baggage if she decides to come to the party! ------ And you know she will!

A democrat plan B  ???

You DICK HEADS dont have a ....   P  L  A  N ... A  !

Reactions: 2 people
NewHampshire Black Bears said:

A democrat plan B  ???

You DICK HEADS dont have a ....   P  L  A  N ... A  !
yea  you keep believe that, people like you are foolish enough to vote for her dumbass no matter what.

it's going to be quiet around here without you after the elections

Reactions: 3 people
So, since all the posts after mine are focused on the GOP, I guess that means no, since deflection is usually used when you don't want to answer the actual question.

What's the DNC's Plan B?

Reactions: 1 person
No idea. It's 2 years out. Once Clinton makes her decision then I guess the DNC will find an alternative.

Why are you so worried about it?

eolesen said:
What's ironic is that Republicans are always labeled as just a bunch of old white men, and yet the only candidates getting any attention -- Warren, Biden, Webb, and Clinton -- are all over 65, and they're all white...

I'd say there's probably a 35% chance she implodes before the primaries. It appears the long knives are out. The whole email thing was leaked by someone within the DNC, and she's done a lousy job of damage control because she and her handlers incorrectly assumed that the media would provide cover for her.

Instead, you have CNN, Fox, WaPo and the NYT all asking the same questions and questioning the legality of the whole thing. This might turn out to be just too damaging to recover from.

I read she was having problems with cash cow donors not liking the way she has been acting, dodging issues, no real plan......and now I'd have t say its gotten much worse.

O'Malley heading to NH.

eolesen said:

This just in:                    NYT

MIAMI — It was supposed to be a carefully planned anniversary to mark one of the most important and widely praised moments in Hillary Rodham Clinton’s political career — and to remind the country, ahead of a likely 2016 presidential campaign, about her long record as a champion for the rights of women and girls.
Instead, as Mrs. Clinton commemorates her 1995 women’s rights speech in Beijing in back-to-back events in New York, she finds herself under attack for her family foundation’s acceptance of millions of dollars in donations from Middle Eastern countries known for violence against women and for denying them many basic freedoms.
This was not how she intended to reintroduce herself to American voters.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-faces-test-of-record-aiding-women.html

Fat lady warming up.

delldude said:

This just in:                    NYT

Fat lady warming up.
just a matter of time before it comes undo

To what destinations does Democrates plane "B" fly?

Seriously though, I think with this new revelation, none of the Republicans are going to vote for her.

Rand Paul is going to get a caucus in KY.

Glenn Quagmire said:
To what destinations does Democrates plane "B" fly?
Seriously though, I think with this new revelation, none of the Republicans are going to vote for her.
Rand Paul is going to get a caucus in KY.
Lol