Dog Wonder

Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
Unknown
The pent up rage of the Just Ain't Right went cyberballistic over the Supreme Court deciding they were wrong. The immediate anger and subsequent simultaneous posting that they were entitled to privileges based on being White, Southern, Male, and (publicly)heterosexual crashed the forum and forced them to yell at their radios.

Just Ain't Right Ambassador for Oxycontin and Underage Dominican Hookers, Rush Limbaugh, urged his loyal flapdoodlers to "turn the radio up as loud as you can so the neighbors can hear my complaints about repressed White males and drown out your anguished sobbing."

Kennedy denied the appeal to stay the lifting of the ban ahwednof the 25 day dead line for speaking for a rehearing.

The religious right needs to give up and let people live their own lives.

Reactions: 4 people
Kennedy denied the appeal to stay the lifting of the ban ahwednof the 25 day dead line for speaking for a rehearing.

The religious right needs to give up and let people live their own lives.

Believe it or not 'Dog...'Tree,.....We NEED the 'RR'..and the Tea POTTY...to FINISH the job of 'killing off' The F'n GOP !
I mean they've ALREADY infected the GOP to beyond a cure, but we need a ZERO PULSE, which is coming sooner rather than later !

PS,
Thankfully,
They fixed our beloved site. I could'nt imagine every day life without you two, and actually ALL the Regulars !!!!!!!!!!

I mean SH!T, I'd be LOST if I could'nt BITCHH Slap our resident 'Village Idiot' in Georgia !