Doug and the Gang Cash In.

If it mattered that much to me, I would start with writing my congressman. However, in my case that would be an exercise in futility as my congressman is a Republican who sees absolutely nothing wrong with what DP and company did(and all the other thousands of examples of like behavior). Giving large amounts of money practically tax-free to people who already had large amounts of money creates jobs, don't you know. It's the mantra of the modern Republican party. Of course, those jobs are maid, and gardener, and cook and have no benefits other than the minimum wage pay. And, we can't raise that, can we? Raising the minimum wage would destroy jobs--DP and company might have to lay off the maid or put the gardener on part-time.

Reactions: 2 people
And this is what is wrong with out country:

1794657_594158317343893_320119220_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
giving money out tax free is hardly a Republican exclusive 

care to look how many 'green' friends of Obama got stimulus money only to go bankrupt

I am not talking about stimulus money I am talking about companies who make huge profits and pay no Federal Income Tax at all, I dont care if they are Democrat or Republican, the system is broken.

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
I am not talking about stimulus money I am talking about companies who make huge profits and pay no Federal Income Tax at all, I dont care if they are Democrat or Republican, the system is broken.
I don't disagree with that I was referencing post 31

and since I am, if DP is going to lay off the maid or gardener he needs to get/or keep the chauffeur.

Latest posts