Doug Parkers email address

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not likey Doug will actually see an email sent to him at that address. It's probably handled by others.

It's not likey Doug will actually see an email sent to him at that address. It's probably handled by others.
dead wrong there my friend. he reads it . wether or not he wants to respond is another thing. it goes directly to his blackberry. i have actually seen him answer an e-mail on his blackberry in phl . to that e-mail address.

dead wrong there my friend. he reads it . wether or not he wants to respond is another thing. it goes directly to his blackberry. i have actually seen him answer an e-mail on his blackberry in phl . to that e-mail address.

That is actually a bit freaky!

We ALL Know HE WILL NOT RESPOND ! ! ! ! Remember the Question and Answer with Boy Wonder Hosted by US Aviation? They are STILL WAITING for his answers.

Must be a one time deal.

He'll answer an e-mail if it's something work related. I'm sure if I e-mailed him from here on a topic like a problem with pulling revenue data or an issue with a major Vegas partner he might respond. Otherwise he probably gets a thousand e-mails a day from disgruntled customers and other peoples' complaints. I do know customers who've gotten e-mails back from him though. I guess it might depend on how busy or bored he is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts