Dougs Leadership Team Qaulifications

UPNAWAY

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
DALLAS
I thought this part was interesting.

"Doug said he is thinking carefully about his future team
and is focusing on the following: competence, which as Doug noted, isn’t an issue since we have very strong leaders at both airlines;
a balance/mix of people from both US Airways and American as part of the new team; attitude about the new airline and enthusiasm
for the work that lies ahead; teamwork and ensuring the new individuals selected are excited about operating as a new team together;
and lastly, communication and commitment of the new members to their responsibility to communicate with all employees.

Lighten up.

I thought it was funny.

It helps to not have thin skin around here (or anywhere else).

Upnaway didnt seem offended.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sure you have never made a typing error in your whole life. And, since once the OP hits enter, there is no way to correct an error in a topic heading, it makes you look rather petty, don't you think?

No, I don't.
Since upnaway likes to spend a lot of his/her time spewing hatred of union members, I don't mind pointing out a mistake. Hell, he/she would always let us know how 'entitled' we are, or how lazy, or how we don't understand economics, and my fav 'if you don't like it, quit'.
I really don't think this ruined their day.

Reactions: 2 people
If I were a union memeber my bad typing and spelling would be 100% protected even of my job was Admistrative Assistant.

Reactions: 3 people
See there you go again, your ignorance is abound.

See having and working under a CBA, ensures the company has to have just cause to terminate someone.

You are truly clueless, what's a matter did a union member spurn your advances and now you hate unions?

So why is ok for Doug to have a contract and not the employees?

So its just fine that US did not discipline nor terminate him for getting a DUI after representing US Airways at a Golf Event?

Reactions: 3 people
If I were a union memeber my bad typing and spelling would be 100% protected even of my job was Admistrative Assistant.

Hmm....Since you're not a union "memeber" then, what exactly does protect your "even of my job was" level of obvious illiteracy? ;)

Reactions: 2 people