Downloading the system sked on my Palm Pilot

safety stud

Senior
Apr 6, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone know if the website will allow you to down load the system sked on my palm pilot. I tried to Sync my palm and it showed a download failure for the usairways program. After I looked at the website, it said it could be downloaded to a internet connected cellphone. It was only last May that I was able to download it? Any help will do.

Thanks

Does anyone know if the website will allow you to down load the system sked on my palm pilot. I tried to Sync my palm and it showed a download failure for the usairways program. After I looked at the website, it said it could be downloaded to a internet connected cellphone. It was only last May that I was able to download it? Any help will do.

Thanks

I had the same problem. US killed this service about 6 mos ago. Good news though...Star Alliance has the entire SA schedule downloadable at their website. Actually its better than the old US one in that it also has UA flights on it.

I had the same problem. US killed this service about 6 mos ago. Good news though...Star Alliance has the entire SA schedule downloadable at their website. Actually its better than the old US one in that it also has UA flights on it.

Just downloaded it, works great, thanks for the tip...