Dr. Ben Carson - In-Depth Interview .

southwind

Veteran
Jan 22, 2008
Visit site
If Carson runs in 2016 and I vote for him, would that make me a racist only towards people who are half black and half white ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QjMTvFr6bs[youtube]

Wouldn't the Prog-Libs hate it, as much as I'm sure they did when Cain was running, if the GOP had a black man running for POTUS !

If Carson runs in 2016 and I vote for him, would that make me a racist only towards people who are half black and half white ?

Wouldn't the Prog-Libs hate it, as much as I'm sure they did when Cain was running, if the GOP had a black man running for POTUS !

I guess you forgot all the laughter about the Cain campaign.

Should The Next President thread be bumped again so you can relive it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QjMTvFr6bs[youtube]

Wow. I could not imagine us having a half white, half black President that is an intellectual. You know, one that is ivy league educated, lawyer, and had real life experience growing up in a diverse culture...

Please...if you are linking to something with Hannity in it, please warn us. I had just finished a great meal and then click on that link and it made me throw up in my mouth a little. Someone else linked to this with an article on another board. ONe thing that they glossed over were people who got their news from one source....and I don't think he meant the Huffington Post. Found the quote:

One of the “real dangers” facing America, according to Carson, is the fact that people don’t know “anything” about things like history or technology. “They don’t think for themselves,” he added.
I had to chuckle that he said this on Hannity, where 80% of those watching don't question a thing they hear on Fox.

Oh sure...he had some good itdeas - that flat tax sounded great. At the prayer breakfast he sort of as an afterthought said "get rid of the loopholes". And he's right...except that "loopholes" are the home mortgage deductions that millions of Americans use and that the Realtor lobby and mortgage banking lobby would fight tooth and nail. And that Health savings account sounds brilliant...except he didn't mention how to get the costs of medical care to drop, so one bout of cancer and your bankrupt. Unless you are paid a 7 figure salary and can afford to fund that HSA.

It's easy to find the solution to anything...flat tax...HSA. Just look at the last election and the Mittster...what do we do about the deficit? Cut taxes and increase defense spending. Simple.

Carson is obviously a brilliant and highly educated man/doctor !
BUT, like MITTens, I doubt if he can relate to the MAJORITY of Americans today, whether that 'Majority' is 50.00001 %, or 55-60-65-70-75 % !!
The Same goes for (Uncle) Herman Cain, or Alan West .

So let me re-phase the question, since many of you, obviously missed it !
Since many Prog-Libs consider anyone who didn't support BaRack, a racist, would that make someone who supported Dr. Carson , who I believe is black, only a racist towards POTUS's who are half-black, half-white !

Oh, and Dog, never said Carson would be running, just using him as example, compared to what's sitting up there in D.C. right now !

Since many Prog-Libs consider anyone who didn't support BaRack, a racist, would that make someone who supported Dr. Carson , who I believe is black, only a racist towards POTUS's who are half-black, half-white !

Oh, and Dog, never said Carson would be running, just using him as example, compared to what's sitting up there in D.C. right now !

Here's your dilemma south...perhaps YOU didn't support Obama for something other than the color of his skin, but there are a LOT of repugs that had taht as reason number 1. Don't believe that? Please cite for me ANY other American president that has been the target of so much hatred.

Your question is incongruous. Can you rephrase it again?

Here's your dilemma south...perhaps YOU didn't support Obama for something other than the color of his skin, but there are a LOT of repugs that had taht as reason number 1. Don't believe that? Please cite for me ANY other American president that has been the target of so much hatred.

Err.....

"Rioters burning Bush in effigy and the American flag following the post-election rally on November 3, 2004":

http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/get-ready-to-see-nazi-town-hall.html

Your question is incongruous. Can you rephrase it again?

One more time , for the mentally impaired !
Would I, supporting Dr. Carson, who is black vs. myself, not supporting BaRack, who is black and white, be considered a racist towards people who are balck and white ?

I personally , on these forums have been called a racist, because I do not support BaRack or his policies.
If I'm a racist, how could I support Dr. Carson or someone like Herman Cain?
So, in closing , I guess I'm racist only against people who are half black-half white !

Got it?

One more time , for the mentally

Got it?

How can you call me mentally impaired when you are the one speaking in tongues?

No, it makes you a republican. If I'm not mistaken, most people think you an insensitive clod incapable of original thought which is demonstrated by how a topic denigrates to name calling when you post. Capisce?

Err.....

"Rioters burning Bush in effigy and the American flag following the post-election rally on November 3, 2004":

http://americanpower...-town-hall.html
Oh...there were a lot of people who didn't like Bush...but that dislike doesn't come CLOSE to the outright hatred many on the right harbor towards Obama. When compared to what is slung at Obama, that sign is the equivalent of "your mother wears Army boots"

One of the things Dr Carson shows us is that Liberty lovers come in many colors.

Hearing him for the first time reminded me very much of hearing Dr Paul for the first time. Maybe not the message so much as the courage of conviction and principled approach to the issues at hand. Like them or don't it appears we now have another voice supporting the cause of personal Liberty.

There is no government or standing Army that can stop an idea whose time has come.

Face it folks Liberty is popular.

Latest posts