Dr. Christine Blaysey Ford !

42123624_10210275188270573_662056465510432768_n.jpg
only if he's a Republican.

WOW, southwind'.
Where have YOU been ? Since I read that 1.7 million chickens got killed 'up your way', I thought that with the Huge Floods that maybe you might have washed away in those Rivers of CHICKEN CHIT', making you feel Right at Home !!!!!!

This woman and her lawyers are playing games it is pretty blatant. I have to laugh I am listening to Hillary Clinton talking to Rachael Madcow and she is talking about this woman and her being entitled to a fair hearing. Holy **** is this for real? Her husband is the biggest predator known to mankind and they are letting this ***** give an opinion? Pleeeze

This woman and her lawyers are playing games it is pretty blatant. I have to laugh I am listening to Hillary Clinton talking to Rachael Madcow and she is talking about this woman and her being entitled to a fair hearing. Holy **** is this for real? Her husband is the biggest predator known to mankind and they are letting this ***** give an opinion? Pleeeze
Yeah, you see that frigging hypocritical hag on Rachel Madcow saying that horse crap "She (Dr. Fordstein, DiFi's gurl) needs to be believed" Well the hell you say Hilldabeast??? ONLY believe the women because she's a libtard, riiight??? Not....gonna....fly....you...washed....up....hag!!!! (My best Grampa Bears impression....forgot the G-D swear words):D:D:D:D

Speaking of flying or rather how she can't fly to DC, how did the good Dr. Fordstein intern for her PHD in Hawaii??? How did she get there??? Oh I know, she hopped on a Navy Submarine, only took a week or two. :rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:o_O

More Democrat hypocrisy!
42372683_2315973565079892_4375068904221835264_n.jpg
WTF??? Is that real??? My god.... That is a major felony, major assault and battery, he should be in jail for one hell of long time. He has the nads to run for office???

Latest posts