E-MAIL SCAM ALERT

AMFAMAN

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
FURPVILLE
Warning- I got his e-mail today via USAVIATION. I Googled his name and found it tied to some scam.

AMFAMAN,

bambakenala has sent you this email from http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php.

This message is my only recourse to get help for pursuing my education .I am student but nobody is willing to pay for my school....

EXPLAINATION : First my name is El Hadji Dembo Drame (sex: male,age;24 ) I live presently in Senegal in west Africa and I am also senegalese.

I am admitted to Florida Institute of Technology ( 150 west University,blvd Melbourne,FL,32901 USA...web site www.fit.edu) for the next intake session Fall 2006 in AVIATION Management with flight .My student id# is 900 20 7226

School name and address :FLORIDA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
150 WEST UNIVERSITY BLVD MELBOURNE,FLORIDA,32901 USA

This is the information to use to pay for my school fees: Wiring information is as follows:

Bank of America
901 W Trade Street
Charlotte, NC 28255
ABA#: 0260-0959-3
Florida Institute of Technology
Account# 00306898 1045
SWIFT: BOFAUS3N
Student Name : EL HADJI DEMBO DRAME
Student id# 900 20 7226
Major : Aviation Management With Flight
Session Fall 2006

SCHOOL ACCOUNT MANAGER FAX NUMBER : 00 1 ( 321) 723 9468

Person To Contact at Florida Insitute Of Technology to ask futher information about me : Stephanie Enstice, Associate Director of International Admission Florida Institute of Technology

Stephanie Enstice
Associate Director of International Admission

Florida Institute of Technology
150 W University Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32901 USA

Tel: 321-674-8030
Tel: 800-888-4348 (US & Canada only)
Fax: 321-674-8004
Email: [email protected]
Home: http://www.fit.edu

I need your help .Really I beg you to help me to suceed in my life .To tell you the truth,people think that I am terrorist with my name ''EL HADJI'' and they refuse to pay for my school as I am muslim.Others think that I am a scammer and that I try to suck money from them as I am an African and my home country is Senegal (West Africa) .''GO TO WORK TO EARN MONEY'' is a usual word I hear.

This is below my full name and address .You can deposit it at the police station before you bring me any kind of assistance, It is a suggestion and it is more secured I guess... FULL NAME: El Hadji Dembo Drame
ADDRESS: Keury Kao Rufisque
BP 334 SENEGAL (West/Africa)

all my hope is in you to succeed and to reach my aim of studying .Also you may recruit me after my graduation

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon with a positive reply !

Sincerly,
El HADJI DEMBO DRAME

(from Senegal)

Ps : I have no cell phone that is why i cannot give you a number where you can reach me

---------------------------------------------------
Please note that US Aviation has no control over the
contents of this message.
---------------------------------------------------

Regards,

The US Aviation team. http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php

This sounds like one of those 416 / 916 or what ever the number is scams. Always originates from somewhere in Africa and asking for money for a "sure thing" or to help some poor lost soul. I remember finding a web site dedicated to messing with these people. The folks who ran the site would spend hours each day just messing with them. Some of the people even made money off the scamers. Very funny stuff. If anyone knows the name given to the scam, you can google it and find the site. Very entertaining reading.

Edit.
Just found it on google. They are called 419 scams. Very funny reading.

This sounds like one of those 416 / 916 or what ever the number is scams. Always originates from somewhere in Africa and asking for money for a "sure thing" or to help some poor lost soul. I remember finding a web site dedicated to messing with these people. The folks who ran the site would spend hours each day just messing with them. Some of the people even made money off the scamers. Very funny stuff. If anyone knows the name given to the scam, you can google it and find the site. Very entertaining reading.

Edit.
Just found it on google. They are called 419 scams. Very funny reading.

My message is not about a scam, i will try to send a message to you which is not right. Infact to find a scholarship application is not easy, that is the reason post this message to airline forum and i think i will meet a sponsor

My message is not about a scam, i will try to send a message to you which is not right. Infact to find a scholarship application is not easy, that is the reason post this message to airline forum and i think i will meet a sponsor
Once again, contact the twu and ask them for assistance with your tuition. They will also help organize your particular cell in Africa. Good Luck

Once again, contact the twu and ask them for assistance with your tuition. They will also help organize your particular cell in Africa. Good Luck

Sir,

I know about scammers, they destroy the life of people. They are criminals also. I am not ready to be a scammer. If i post this message, it is because i am in the need of a sponsorship to pay for my education the Florida Institute of Technology. Sir, please understand that education is very important.

Please send me the e-mail address and mailing address of TWU so that i may apply for a scholarship.

I wish to start my classes on August 2012, Fall semester.

Regards,

El Hadji Démbo Dramé