ED-20 Question

night-ice

Senior
Aug 30, 2002
Are ED-20's eligible for FF miles that can be used for United's Mileage Plus since they are a * Alliance carrier?
Since we can't book them on the ETC and from the horror stories I've read here about trying to book, should I just go to the airport and have them do it??

I've never used one, but know that you can get Dividend Miles credit. I can only assume that you could get MP credit also.

From what I've read here, and the experience of talking to offshore res a couple of times on non-rev issues, I'd recommend going to the airport if possible.

Jim

It is a discount on the FARE.. not a free ticket and yes.. you can ADD your DIVIDEND MILES # or STAR ALLIANCE #

It is a discount on the FARE.. not a free ticket and yes.. you can ADD your DIVIDEND MILES # or STAR ALLIANCE #
I know what the ED20 is. If I wanted a free ticket, I'd non-rev. I was just asking if the discounted tickets would still qualify for the * Alliance FF miles.

I think because there are no airline employees that use this site, it was just a clarifiaction for others. I dont think there was any condiscension(sp).