Edward Snowden...N S A.....Wistleblower ! !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
The GUARDIAN (the U K's version of the N Y Times) has I D'd... Edward Snowden as the National Security Administration Wistleblower, as it pertains to the governments reading E-Mails/Phone records. Further, they put Snowden in the SAME catagory as wiki leaks US Army pvt. Bradley Manning, or Pentagon Papers....Daniel Ellsberg.

Soooooo....REPUGS, a SIMPLE Question.
Are Snowden, Ellsberg and Manning HERO's,......or.....Villians ????????????????????????
Sorry GOPers, you don't get to seperate them !

On another (delicious) front, the vast majority of the F-U....REPUG party are Hanging 16' GOP SAVIOR Rubio, out to dry....all alone on the Immigration reform bill. This (of course) led by the WHACK-JOBS in the Tea-Potty Party.

The REPUBLICAN PARTY / The GIFT that Keeps-On G I V I N G !!

Boy, if anyone thinks that the 12' CLOWN PARADE of candidates for the GOP could never 'be beat' , just WAIT till we see the 'next Show' that they 'raise the curtain on' for 16' .

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

I wonder if the DoJ will pursue him. He did release classified data and that is a no no. A person cannot just decided to release data on their own and not expect repercussions.

Reactions: 5 people
There is a difference, Dolt ! Manning and Ellsberg "Endangered" American lives !
Now, please explain how Snowden "Endangered: American lives, by telling them they were being spied on , by the BaRack administration !

Reactions: 1 person
No dip chit! Intent does not matter where security clearance is concerned. He does not have the right nor authority to divulge classified information. It is a violation of the law. He signed an agreement and I am sure he was told that if you release any information there will be consequences. He does not have the right to make a determination of good or bad.

Go ahead and ask some of the military folks here on the board.

He released classified data just like the others. Every terrorist is someone elses freedom fighter. I do not care about his intent or whether or not he did something good or bad. He released classified data and you do not seem to give a rats ass since the out come was something you desired. Yet another example of your lack of understanding of how our legal system works. As far as the law is concerned, he is exactly like any other person who has release classified data.

Reactions: 6 people
Take all 3, give 'em a ciggarette and pull the trigger! WAIT ! Your against the death penalty, right?

Yes I am against the death penalty. What does that have to do with leaking classified data? Yes I know what the penalty for treason can be but we are not talking about that, we are talking about the fact that he leaked information for personal gain.

Yes I am against the death penalty. What does that have to do with leaking classified data? Yes I know what the penalty for treason can be but we are not talking about that, we are talking about the fact that he leaked information for personal gain.

What's the penalty for treason, Tree ?

So your all for sending a lynch mob in, as long as they don't bring a rope!

Reactions: 1 person
What's the penalty for treason, Tree ?

So your all for sending a lynch mob in, as long as they don't bring a rope!

What did I say in the third sentences? Do you need a reading class?

The penalty can be death but does not have to be death. Try reading something every now and then.

Reactions: 3 people

Latest posts