End of the Nightmare...

im back..!!

Senior
Mar 26, 2011
Ok, wooo Hoo...l

Who else is celebrating tonite...!! The nightmare ends tonite, its a new begining, and the old, decrepit, trash hauler formerly known as "Agony Airlines" is finally put to rest....thank whoever you want, its over....

Thank you, thank you, thank you...l.lwhoever.....

Its a glorius nite, may this nite live in infamy, the wicked, trash, i cant think of enough bad things to say airline and its original, (or any that claim it) are officially gone.....

Bu. bye..... Never gonna miss ya..!!!

Reactions: 6 people
End of an error...and not a day too soon.  

It's stinkin amazin ain't it?  The "little desert airline" is the largest in the world now!

Reactions: 3 people
86USAPA said:

It's stinkin amazin ain't it?  The "little desert airline" is the largest in the world now!
Yeah, that's it.

im back..!! said:
Ok, wooo Hoo...l

Who else is celebrating tonite...!! The nightmare ends tonite, its a new begining, and the old, decrepit, trash hauler formerly known as "Agony Airlines" is finally put to rest....thank whoever you want, its over....

Its a glorius nite, may this nite live in infamy, the wicked, trash, i cant think of enough bad things to say airline and its original, (or any that claim it) are officially gone.....

Bu. bye..... Never gonna miss ya..!!!
bear_bears_black_wild_desktop_1555x1600_hd-wallpaper-33638.jpg

We'll probably see this thread again in the SLI arbitration. I don't I'd live a 25 year "nightmare".

PI,

I certainly hope it goes a lot smoother that the last.  From where I'm sitting, it looks like the majority wants to get a deal done ASAP.  No more of what was is I'd like anyway...

Let's pull on the same end of the rope this time, eh?

[quote name="86USAPA" post="1044884" timestamp="

Let's pull on the same end of the rope this time, eh?

86[/quote]

Pass .....

im back..!! said:
Ok, wooo Hoo...l
The morning after is always a killer.

Squonk said:
Like it or not, I'm grateful that I had a job for the last 41 years. People who vilify their employer have options...
That's true and I'm guilty of it, but you make it sound so simplistic...and it's not!

Reactions: 1 person
Squonk said:
Like it or not, I'm grateful that I had a job for the last 41 years. People who vilify their employer have options...
It wasnt the employer, it was the whole package....

Some of the arrogance of the fellow employee's was memoriable...
The employeer was just , well, stupid? (cool northern efficiency comment comes to mind)

Regardless, its over, thank you, and now we move on...
Kinda like finally getting drafted to the majors..... "welcome to the show"..!

86USAPA said:

"Stinkin amazin"?   More like stinkin amazin that anyone even remembers that crap "also ran" that was the embarassment of the airline industry from 1983 to 2005.  You should wear a hat when you're outside in the sandbox.

Reactions: 2 people