Erection Fraud

OP
delldude

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Here's your problem....how do we know that their audit actually turned up anything? Imean....back in July they had turned up 250,000 illegal ballots...and in the course of 2 months that number was "adjusted downward" by 200,000. I'm not sure where you are getting your 55K number. I limited a google search to this week and found stuff like this:

Two of those articles say the audit found that Biden's votes were under counted.

A true audit should be conducted by an entity that has no predisposed position. The Arizona audit as not much more different than Arthur Andersons "audits" of Enron.
Hand count doesn't equate to a forensic audit finding something like 57,000 mail in ballot irregularities.
Dismiss that.

KCFlyer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
I'm not interested in turning over the election results, only showing lefts interference with the election process for all to see.

'Don't let a crisis go to waste'
Great. If he wants to prove that, then the person to pay for this is Donald T Rump and NOT the taxpayers of Texas. But Governor "no backbone" Abbott, has shown that he is not shy about using taxpayer money to fund his reelection. What's another few million?

If Trump is that adamant about it, then he should pony up the money HIMSELF.

OP
delldude

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
All credible, sure won’t find on newsmax, oann or faux.
Ok, Gomer.......

gomer-surprise-gomer.gif

OP
delldude

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
56,994 of those "irregularities" have been deemed inaccurate by the Arizona Secretary of State (A Republican with a backbone).

Republican with a backbone, Katie Hobbs:

Ballotpedia:

The current secretary of state is Katie Hobbs, a Democrat elected in 2018. She was sworn into office January 7, 2019

You need to quit using P.Rez's 'impeccable' sources.

KCFlyer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Republican with a backbone, Katie Hobbs:

You need to quit using P.Rez's 'impeccable' sources.
I stand corrected. But a vast majority of those "ineligible ballots" were ones that were sent to a temporary address. You know...like a soldier in Afghanistan's parents address in Tuscon. They were accounted for. They found nothing wrong. Except in the mind of Donald T Rump. I cannot believe the hold that this imbecilic svengali has on so many people. IF Trump starts talking about UFO's and the second coming of Christ - run away.

OP
delldude

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
I stand corrected. But a vast majority of those "ineligible ballots" were ones that were sent to a temporary address. You know...like a soldier in Afghanistan's parents address in Tuscon. They were accounted for. They found nothing wrong. Except in the mind of Donald T Rump. I cannot believe the hold that this imbecilic svengali has on so many people. IF Trump starts talking about UFO's and the second coming of Christ - run away.
Then there's those 5000 plus who voted twice.

KCFlyer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Then there's those 5000 plus who voted twice.
What's your source for the 5,000? Heritage foundation only shows 1 for the 2020 election.

Kansas spent millions to purify the vote here. We nabbed 15 people and prosecuted 9. They were all Republicans and came from areas where there is a border state, so they voted once in Kansas on once in another state. 15. But I'm curious of the source of your 5,000 duplicate votes.

OP
delldude

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
What's your source for the 5,000? Heritage foundation only shows 1 for the 2020 election.

Kansas spent millions to purify the vote here. We nabbed 15 people and prosecuted 9. They were all Republicans and came from areas where there is a border state, so they voted once in Kansas on once in another state. 15. But I'm curious of the source of your 5,000 duplicate votes.
maricopa-forensic.jpg

Latest posts