ETC and WO sa1 passes +mesa

Crzipilot

Veteran
Mar 23, 2004
Two issues i found wiyh the ETC. One is none of the WO employees got their SA1. AND we still couldn't pull up the Mesa 900's flying out of CLT. Anyways, here's the response, they already know about it and are fixing it...

Both of your questions have already been "spotted" and we're working on
getting both fixed.

1. For some reason, only the employees with the company code of US got Vacation Passes loaded into their profiles. The programmers didn't realize that JS and EN employees received them as well. So none of the wholly
Express employees had their passes loaded...so we're getting that corrected as soon as possible.

2. I noticed when I was looking at ETC for my own personal travel issues that none of the 5000 flight numbers that are operated as America West Express out of CLT are showing up on ETC. We programmed ETC so that
none of the "code share" flights come up on availability because it confused everyone to see flights operated by United, and Thai, and all the other 17
airline of the Star Alliance. At the time we made those requests, we didn't realize the company was planning on running those flights that used to be US Airways Express operated by Mesa as America West Express operated by
Mesa. So we're working on adding those flights into the data tables so that the website doesn't see them as code shares - but rather as Express flights.

I hope both of these issues can come to fix in the next week, but keep checking ETC for more progress

Thanks for the update! The SA1s were what I was concerned about most but I thought perhaps no one had received them, not just the wholly owneds.

Don't forget us with "MD" still in our travel card. For some reason they still haven't issue former MDA people new travel cards yet with it changed to "US." I'm guessing this will happen sometime soon though.

Don't forget us with "MD" still in our travel card. For some reason they still haven't issue former MDA people new travel cards yet with it changed to "US." I'm guessing this will happen sometime soon though.
What exactly are these travel cards??

If your former mda and are furloughed I believe your card will be reading "MI", which is furlough status. I was furloughed for the time I was in training on the west and to list myself to fly I used "MI". Same as before mda.