ETC

Hope777

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Is anyone else having a problem trying to check in for a flight today?   Have a 1000am flight tomorrow on the East Coast and cant check in.  Still telling me that it's more then 24 prior to flight, try again later.   Did tell turn the clocks back a day earlier????

Hope777 said:
Is anyone else having a problem trying to check in for a flight today?   Have a 1000am flight tomorrow on the East Coast and cant check in.  Still telling me that it's more then 24 prior to flight, try again later.   Did tell turn the clocks back a day earlier????
Did tell turn the clocks back a day earlier? WTF??

I think the FCFS is just way too complicated for some people. :lol:

Reactions: 3 people
usfliboi said:
It's on dtw time
Is that true is it DFW time?

If a flight leaves BOS at 6am.. Is it check in at 6am or 4am dfw time.

After two weeks with the system... It truly sucks....

How many pilot fatigue reports will there be because of the system?

And I couldn't check in and couldn't get a seat because I was in the air....

Anyone that likes this system has Stockholm syndrome or is seriously deliousinal

No that is not true. Check in time is 24 hrs at the location that you are taking your flt from. Local city time

I think CactusPilot1 may be on to something.  Evidently, someone forgot to tell IT about the time change this weekend.  If it's any consolation the NRTP (Non-Rev Travel Program) on the LAA side is totally not working this morning.  All you get is "that page can not be displayed.  Check to make sure that you (emphasis mine) have the correct address."  (As if we have any input to the web address of a point and click page.)

it worked fine for me on Saturday including a Fri morning check in

My guess is senior management knew about the problem(s). Very low on their priority list. Doesn’t affect them and has no bearing on revenue and the problems only applies to the minority part of the airlines

Hope777 said:
my thought as well.  someone changed the clocks a little early
I dont think that they changed the clocks early. You were able to check in 24 hours early, like the policy states. When it's time to 'spring ahead', you'll be able to check in at 0900 for a 1000 flt the next day because it's 24 hours in advance.

Reactions: 1 person