Ethnic Profiling?

QA4Jet-A

Veteran
Feb 2, 2006
My Computer
Visit site
To ensure we Americans never offend anyone -- particularly “fanatics†intent on killing us -- law enforcement and security screeners are not allowed to "profile" people in public places or security checkpoints. However, they will continue to perform random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, Secret Service agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year-old congressmen with metal hips and even Medal of Honor recipients. But targeting Middle Eastern male Islamists between the ages 17 and 40 constitutes "ethnic profiling."

Let's pause a moment and review, shall we.....

In 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by: (1) A salesman from Utah (2) A construction worker (3) A college student on Spring Break (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1972, 11 Israeli athletes were killed at the Munich Olympics
by: (1) Your grandmother (2) A Midwest auto-parts dealer (3) A mom and her 6-year-old son visiting from Indiana (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1979, the U.S. embassy in Iran was taken over by: (1) A bluegrass band (2) Dallas Cowboy fans (3) A tour group of 80-year-old women (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

During the 1980's numerous Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon
by: (1) A family on their way to Disney World (2) Jesse Ventura
(3) A Boy Scout Troop (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1983, the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by: (1) A pizza delivery boy (2) The UPS guy (3) Geraldo Rivera making up for a slow news day (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked, and a 70-year-old disabled American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard by: (1) A girls' choir (2) A hardware store owner (3) A secretary (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a U.S. Navy diver was murdered by: (1) A Marine officer with two weeks leave
(2) A plumber going to visit his mom (3) A Catholic nun (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by: (1) A college-bound freshman (2) A cardiac surgeon on his way to Houston (3) A waitress (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed by: (1) A starving actress (2) A mom with a newborn (3) Twin six-year-old boys (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1995, a plot to blow up U.S.-bound international flights over the Pacific was attempted by (1) Hawaiian school kids (2) A decorated Vietnam Veteran (3) Twin sisters on their way to Paducah (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1998, the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
(1) A local TV weatherman (2) A dad and his two sons on a ski trip (3) A widower going to visit his grandchildren (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2000, 17 sailors died in an attack on the USS Cole (DDG 67) in Yemen by: (1) A child in a stroller (2) A high school class on their way to visit Washington, DC (3) Newlyweds on their way to Miami (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked -- two flown into the World Trade Centers, one into the Pentagon and one into the ground in rural Pennsylvania. They were hijacked by: (1) A retired police officer on a mission trip to Haiti (2) A firefighter going to Maryland for training (3) A paramedic on his way to vacation in Hawaii (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2002 the United States liberated Afghanistan from: (1) USAID relief workers (2) Jewish Pilgrims (3) Christian missionaries (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl and other Westerners were kidnapped and beheaded by: (1) The Peace Corp (2) Scottish clansmen (3) Cuban refugees (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2002, more than 330 hostages in Beslan and 130 hostages in Moscow were murdered in sieges by: (1) Russian exchange students
(2) The Red Guard (3) Church planters (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2003 the United States liberated Iraq from "The Butcher of Baghdad," but most American military personnel were killed by:
(1) Iraqi school-girls (2) Street vegetable venders (3) Women without burkas (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2004, more than 200 Spanish civilians were murdered on trains by bombs in Madrid, detonated by: (1) Morning commuters (2) A three-year-old Chinese girl (3) Flamenco dancers (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2005 more than 50 UK citizens were killed by bombs on trains in London, detonated by: (1) Rail workers (2) Those unable to hail taxis (3) Wheelchair-bound grandmothers (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2005, there were hundreds of casualties, men, women and children, killed by bombs in Jerusalem, Riyadh and Amman. These innocent civilians were murdered by: (1) Construction workers (2) Farmers (3) Christian missionaries (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2005, the city of Paris, and other European cities experienced an extended period of riots and destruction. The unrest was led
by: (1) "Youth" (2) Soccer fans (3) Catholic nuns (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

Since the beginning of Operation Iraqi Freedom, more than 2,500 Americans have been murdered by terrorists. 35,000 Iraqi men, women and children have also been murdered by terrorists. Most of the combat and civilians casualties were the result of bombs detonated in civilian population centers by: (1) Fruit vendors in Baghdad (2) Disgruntled transit union workers (3) Iraqi schoolteachers (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2006, hundreds of Israeli civilians have been killed by rockets launched by: (1) the Salvation Army (2) remnants of the 'Jackson Five' (3) the cast of 'Friends' (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 2006, a plot to blow up 10 U.S.-bound planes from the U.K. was attempted by (1) members of the royal family (2) Japanese tourists (3) groupies of the band 'Cream' (4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

Since 2001, the FBI reports that there are major terrorist cells still in U.S. urban centers. Several of these cells have been uncovered and cell members arrested. In every case, the “terrorists†cell members were: (1) Southern Baptists Conventioneers (2) Lutheran Youth Groups (3) Presbyterian Elders
(4) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.

President George Bush said this week, "America is at war with Islamic fascists who will use any means to destroy those of us who love freedom, to hurt our nation." The Council on American-Islamic Relations issued an immediate objection to the President's reference to "Islamic fascists". Nihad Awad, executive director of CAIR protested, "We have to isolate these individuals because there is nothing in the Koran or the Islamic faith that encourages people to be cruel or to be vicious or to be criminal. Muslims world wide know that for sure." In light of this objection, we are left to ponder why every Islamic leader in the U.S., and the world, does not publicly condemn every terror action being undertaken in the name of the god of Islam. Their silence is deafening...

Between 1970 and present, there were more than 60 other notable examples of terrorism perpetrated by Middle Eastern male Islamists between the ages 17 and 40, but I think you should get the point. Singling out "Middle Eastern male Islamists between the ages 17 and 40" is not "ethnic profiling," it's "terrorist profiling" -- acting on prolific evidence.

Anyone care to argue this?

Now I'll take that nap... Sleep well

You have people in this country who don't believe in the death sentence, don't believe in killing anything including bugs. They believe that it’s only right to give a life sentence to someone who murders children and make sure they are well cared for in prison for the rest of their nature life. They believe that if someone levels one of our major cites then it must be something we did to offend them and therefore we must be educated not to offend them, and NEVER defend ourselves from them. They believe this kind of thinking will surely make the world a safer place.

This is the kind of mentality that rules the day and it's also precisely why if it doesn't change we are finished as a country. That kind of thinking and those kind of people can only be classified as being mad and madder still is the fact they make the rules that we will all live and die by.

I believe the kind of thinking that rules in today’s world was cultivated and nurtured from the mentally ill so called intellectuals from this countries higher education institutions, like Harvard where Dave S the definition of a liar came from.

You have people in this country who don't believe in the death sentence, don't believe in killing anything including bugs. They believe that it’s only right to give a life sentence to someone who murders children and make sure they are well cared for in prison for the rest of their nature life. They believe that if someone levels one of our major cites then it must be something we did to offend them and therefore we must be educated not to offend them, and NEVER defend ourselves from them. They believe this kind of thinking will surely make the world a safer place.

This is the kind of mentality that rules the day and it's also precisely why if it doesn't change we are finished as a country. That kind of thinking and those kind of people can only be classified as being mad and madder still is the fact they make the rules that we will all live and die by.
I believe the kind of thinking that rules in today’s world was cultivated and nurtured from the mentally ill so called intellectuals from this countries higher education institutions, like Harvard where Dave S the definition of a liar came from.

Actually, this "kind of mentality" that you outline here is only supported by such a small segment of our population, that it doesn't even rate mention here. I think the fact that you live in our country and think this mentality is prevalant is a little scary. Turn off Rush for a bit and go outside.

Actually, this "kind of mentality" that you outline here is only supported by such a small segment of our population, that it doesn't even rate mention here. I think the fact that you live in our country and think this mentality is prevalant is a little scary. Turn off Rush for a bit and go outside.
I listen to Rush on occasion :shock: , just like I listen to 5 or 6 other newscasts on television and radio, I tend to take them with a grain of salt <_< . For instance, one this morning told of a Uniformed Reservist that was beaten and called a baby killer by a group of guys riding in a SUV - the conclusion was that the culprits were democrats. No proof, just an assumption :down: . Typical of the people that think all gun owners wear bib overalls, have bad teeth, drive trucks and are products of inbreeding :ph34r: . Pure junk! IMO the media (broadcast and written) harps on the "squeaky wheel" zealots more than they should give them the time of day :rolleyes: . If the "silent majority" remains silent, then the squeaky wheels get the grease (attention) that they crave. To me it's like the silent ones need to speak up; use it or lose it. :up:

Well lucky us, then, b/c Bushie has cut science and education funding so this "terrible" disease of education will continue to rot away until intelligent thought is no longer the damning threat that it is right now. How safe the world will be when everyone becomes stupid.

Well lucky us, then, b/c Bushie has cut science and education funding so this "terrible" disease of education will continue to rot away until intelligent thought is no longer the damning threat that it is right now. How safe the world will be when everyone becomes stupid.
Actually and IF you noticed which most don't because they are snookered into believing educated people are infallible, it’s the highly educated individuals who look at the world in black and white. If it doesn’t fit into some text written by another intellectual then it must be hog wash. But the fact remains that this kind of individual is highly susceptible to becoming completely spirituality blinded. Their education closes their mind and blinds them completely. History is full of them and is this reason we still don’t have utopia.

If one has no spiritual discernment, then all the education in the universe is meaningless. Wisdom doesn't come easy and comes to few. If what I am saying is hog wash please explain why all this great modern day education is not making the world a better place, and in fact many would argue it's becoming worse by each passing year.

This is a spiritual world we live in and that is where the real facts which determine this physical world are hidden, to most. Go ahead and call me crazy, nuts, fanatically mad, then explain why people blow themselves to pieces taking out as many others as possible not only willingly but very proudly, is this because of a good education, a poor education or something else which can not be seen or taught in a text book, what is the reason? If you still don’t understand my point, count yourself one of the masses who are blinded.

Well if you ask me where I come from
Here's what I tell everyone
I was born by God's dear grace
In an extraordinary place
Where the stars and stripes and the eagle fly

It's a big 'ol land with countless dreams
Happiness ain't out of reach
Hard work pays off the way it should
Yeah, I've seen enough to know that we've got it good

There's a lady that stands in a harbor
For what we believe
And there's a bell that still echoes
The price that it cost to be free

I pledge allegiance to this flag
And if that bothers you, well that's too bad
But if you got pride and you're proud you do
Hey, we could use some more like me and you

Yes there's a lady that stands in a harbor
For what we believe
And there's a bell that still echoes
The price that it cost to be free

No, it ain't the only place on earth
But it's the only place that I prefer
To love my wife and raise my kids
Hey, the same way that my daddy did

Where the stars and stripes and the eagle...fly

Nice poem, but, when the southwest becomes Mexico and the rest of the country converts from the faith that this country was founded on only to worship false Gods, that poem will be sold on eBay “In the World Communityâ€￾ as what was once a funny little poem for funny people who believe that strange stuff. If you really believe everything will continue on as usual even IF we as a country do nothing whatsoever to stop the insanity, then my words here will become prophecy that was fulfilled.

Nice poem, but, when the southwest becomes Mexico and the rest of the country converts from the faith that this country was founded on only to worship false Gods, that poem will be sold on eBay “In the World Communityâ€￾ as what was once a funny little poem for funny people who believe that strange stuff. If you really believe everything will continue on as usual even IF we as a country do nothing whatsoever to stop the insanity, then my words here will become prophecy that was fulfilled.

1. Shut off FOX.
2. Go outside.

Latest posts