Status
Not open for further replies.

usresman

Aug 19, 2002
www.usaviation.com
[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/10/2002 2:04:16 AM RealityCheck wrote:

Voting YES guarantees a nice spot for all the junior agents and furloughees.the topped outs are screwed with the 2 yr techie deal and nickel raises during the next 6 years despite the potential for soaring company profits ..Sorry Peter Marshall, its my life, so " NO gets the square."
----------------
[/blockquote]

Voting yes will help us all keep jobs and a good airline going. Always so self centered, remember the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, and I'm afraid you are part of the few this time..

Reality Check better get their head checked....

Voting YES guarantees a nice spot for all the junior agents and furloughees.the topped outs are screwed with the 2 yr techie deal and nickel raises during the next 6 years despite the potential for soaring company profits ..Sorry Peter Marshall, its my life, so NO gets the square.

Well for all the big thinkers out there listen up very carefully before you decide to vote you should realize this!!!
Part of the LOA and new cwa contract allows the company to create a new Express Agent Classification.
What does this mean, Think long and hard here!!!
Too some junior agents it means lot''s of new job opportunities. To the more senior agents at TOS (TOP of Scale) it means a very limited job arena. Why u may ask
Here it is laid out for u plain and simple
1. It allows all non hub mainline stations to be converted and staffed by Express classification agents hereafter for typing purposes known as MEA (Mainline Express Agents) who have a Tos of 13.01 after 11 years service. The only thing the company has to do to qualify your station for this new class is to limit larger mainline jet flying into your station to 4 months a yr. Hello Springbreak Thnaksgiving Christmas what ever seasonal traffic you have wrapped up into 4 months of big jet flying Guess what there is more
2. Within 18 mos this new policy will be implemented into all hubs and dca,lga and bos and MEA''s will be hired to work all Regionals and express flights from the furloughees created by this action. No more mainline jobs required to work the majority of flights with our new regional aircraft airline. Also ex express agent''s can be and will be hired and integrated into the new Mea payroll and seniority.
Lot''s of furloughed res agents ready to jump onboard also
3.Thank you CWA for all the mainline job loss you gain what
Internet Passenger support agents that tops out at 13.01
and Lets not forget sar''s who can and will be replaced by MEA Sar''s Now it''s time to think a little more.
4. What did the co want at the beginning from us 16.88
well when you look at pay rates for all groups after the cuts what do you see
Customer svc agts 20.05 and club reps how many will there be left of these?
Bag Call Ctr and dividend miles 16.89 after 9/1/08 18.42
sars 14.42 14.82 after 2008 raise
and last but not least well actually it is the least
CWA MEA''s 13.01 and after 2008 14.18 this is all in atttach E of the new terms
Well well well looks like the cwa reps who are mostly res people have done a fine job for ato agents who don''t work at call centers and desks.
I say we take 16.88 an hour and no express agents allowed
and all regional work to fall under our scope not a new class and all stations downsized to regionals continue on with mainline employees working for 7 dollars less not 10
and no 75% this and 5 days that and lets look out just for res agents because there not represented at the bargaining Table..Read it for yourselves it''s not on the wall it should be in your mailbox read it very carefully if you value your job and lifestyles because it is a sure thing
you want have it long with this contract and if the cwa has lawyers working with the bk issues please enlighten us to how it could be any worse for us to take our chances with His Honor than to take our chances with the cwa who will gain a whole new class and a new airline known as mid atlantic to make new dues from and while your brushing up on your reading look at the data sheets dated 7/19 and 7/24 and what the company was willing to give then but which we didnt take are get a chance to vote on it was much better than this like I said its not on the wall but is is there for u to see regardless.
And lastly if u vote this in and u experince the scenarios that i just mentioned you will not be given a chance to think about mea or furlough because they will tell u take it now with seniority are later start from scratch but if u choose mea and don''t like if your severance just went from 15 weeks down to 5 if you are a senior agent.......All the above can be found in attachment H I And J of the new Terms to be voted on Don''t take my word Take it to your lawyer and see how he interprets it if you have trouble on your own
I am voting NO
AGTn3

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 9/10/2002 2:41:21 AM usresman wrote:
[P]Sorry you are so bitter and jaded. Your life must be truly miserable. [/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]Gimme a break..Your not sorry, except for the fact the way the votes may go, you may not be able to pay your bills, nor sit on yer fat rear end all day long clerking, or grin YES SIR MR BOSSMAN all day long. Keep throwing out your petty insults, they fall on deaf ears and show your true motive..i.e.your own self preservation.[/P]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 9/10/2002 2:11:06 AM usresman wrote:
[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR][/BLOCKQUOTE][BR][BR]Voting yes will help us all keep jobs and a good airline going. Always so self centered, remember the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, and I'm afraid you are part of the few this time.. [BR][BR]Reality Check better get their head checked....
[P][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]What Alice In Wonderland world are you living in? That cliche is good for church, not for the business world. Everyone here has one agenda, one motive..self preservation..its normal ,natural, and you dont even try and hide behind the brotherhood doctrine..its bull.[/P]
[P]My position stands.Happily not a sheep and...........>>.[/P]

Very well if you say so. I'm young, educated, and very employable. Thanks to my Yes Sir Can do attitude I'm sure I would have no problem finding a new job. Those that I worry about are the ones that need this job. You must not be one of them, the way you are throwing caution to the wind.

I don't know why the CWA agreed on the rate of $13.01 in advance...CO EXP gets $16 an hour...I'm glad that the IAM at least left the pay rates open for bargaining at this point. That should have been left open for a seaparte LOA. The rest of the deal doesn't look that bad, but they took it in the shorts on this part for the membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.