F/A Birthday on airplane from YouTube

YV,
what happened to the blow up guy..

bring him back..

Otto got sick of the crap at US Airways...he went on Vacation so I dropped him off at the Bangor airport and I met this new fellow...he calls himself a Langolier, apparently they eat the world that's been left behind and the scampering folks...I was like "uhmm okay" then he asked if I knew a Dougy Weegy in Phoenix and I said "yeah" and then he went..."We only eat scampering folks...you're in no danger but do you have a buddy pass I could use?" I said uhmm..."Only if you promise to eat Doug Parker" and He went "oh Dougy Weegy? We're coming for him"

Thats why I have the avatar *oh well*

I don't mean to hijack the thread (Happy Birthday to whomever you are- good to see rank and file taking care of their own).

YVIntern: What country are you from?

YV- your avitar is the Langoliers right? Anyhow. I love Steve. Great guy and many nice flights to MAN. We try to take care of our crews and have a nice time. He is shy so I can image he was taken back.

people still think I have the hottest avatar :p

hey Beach, didn't you have a pic of Anastasia Beaverhausen? Or was that just Karen Walker with a christmas hat on?
Oh yes... Can you blow that up PLEASE...? Where do you guys find these creative avatars anyway?? And time to make them so funny, and hot sometimes!!!?? :D

Can you blow ...?

You have to ASK?!?!

I'm thinking about changing my avatar to this:

shirley.jpg

but I don't wanna scare the chillrenz!