F/A Recall Numbers?

IORFA

Veteran
Feb 7, 2003
I thought Mark might have already given us the numbers, but I can't find them. Does anyone know how many accepted? Also, how many might have dropped themsleves off the list before they ran the numbers? I know that it is a little unusual for AA to give any notice of the date they pull the list. It also seems that MAYBE they do need a few more F/A's, only in the fact that the seniority numbers were just redone. Some junior people moved up 300 numbers.

I thought Mark might have already given us the numbers, but I can't find them. Does anyone know how many accepted? Also, how many might have dropped themsleves off the list before they ran the numbers? I know that it is a little unusual for AA to give any notice of the date they pull the list. It also seems that MAYBE they do need a few more F/A's, only in the fact that the seniority numbers were just redone. Some junior people moved up 300 numbers.

I know they're planning a huge proffer for JFK in the next month or two. Early numbers are 250-300 fa's. Also, IOR will need a proffer for DME as well. This is probably one of the main reasons for the recalls as of late.

Why so many for JFK? That can't just be for the 3 767 trips to STN, BCN and MXP. On second thought, I guess it could, but still sounds like a lot. Aren't they also cancelling one LHR trip around the same time?

I thought Mark might have already given us the numbers, but I can't find them.
Sorry, I just came back after five straight days of flying. Of the 247 who received letters, 227 accepted for an acceptance rate of 92%. Eight declined and twelve didn't respond. We love to fly and it shows!

MK

Sorry, I just came back after five straight days of flying. Of the 247 who received letters, 227 accepted for an acceptance rate of 92%. Eight declined and twelve didn't respond. We love to fly and it shows!

MK
thanks Mark.... hope to fly with you soon....

Why so many for JFK? That can't just be for the 3 767 trips to STN, BCN and MXP. On second thought, I guess it could, but still sounds like a lot. Aren't they also cancelling one LHR trip around the same time?

I thought the same thing. Yes, they're cancelling one LHR trip and gaining BCN/MXP. STN is going to 7 days, so that might be why the number is high too. We have been hearing in ops from some of those pencil pushing folks that we also may be getting FRA and/or AMS.