F/A suspensions

flygirl74

Senior
Nov 13, 2004
I had a "west" f/a jumpseat on our flight the other day. She was telling us that on the West side that they are many f/a suspensions. She was rattling off the names of people who were suspended for a variety of things. Do you really have suspensions?
I don't even know if we even have suspensions!! We reward our bad eggs! Our f/a of the month last Aug or Sep was caught stealing a comforter out of a hotel in Europe while on a TA trip. Her excuse...she stained the comforter and was bringing it home to dryclean then she was going to bring it back to the hotel!!! :up:

I had a "west" f/a jumpseat on our flight the other day. She was telling us that on the West side that they are many f/a suspensions. She was rattling off the names of people who were suspended for a variety of things. Do you really have suspensions?
I don't even know if we even have suspensions!! We reward our bad eggs! Our f/a of the month last Aug or Sep was caught stealing a comforter out of a hotel in Europe while on a TA trip. Her excuse...she stained the comforter and was bringing it home to dryclean then she was going to bring it back to the hotel!!! :up:
That is funny. It is sad on the West. We have some many paranoid, scared to do anything wrong flight attendants. Big brother is Watching your every move!

That is absolutly retarted :lol: The thing had to be too big to fit in her flt bag so where was she hiding it??

I am sorry but where is your Union? Its time to Stand up for yourself Middle Class America!!!!
CAN YOU SAY AFA??!
Sorry, the union can only do so much when it comes to discipline at good ole America West. Our contract is 8yrs old! And our rules and regs are run over by mgmt all the time! GRIEVE IT, is there answer! :down: :down: :down:

That is absolutly retarted :lol: The thing had to be too big to fit in her flt bag so where was she hiding it??
Sorry to say THE EVENT Did happen. The F/A involved actually hauled an "extra" travelpro suitcase with her to ship the merchandise. I guess she "planned" on soiling the comforter predeparture from the States and was attempting to see how good her warranty was on her new Maytag.....that came from the Hyatt :lol: :lol:

Sorry to say THE EVENT Did happen. The F/A involved actually hauled an "extra" travelpro suitcase with her to ship the merchandise. I guess she "planned" on soiling the comforter predeparture from the States and was attempting to see how good her warranty was on her new Maytag.....that came from the Hyatt :lol: :lol:

Extra suitcase? Aren't you allowed only 3 in the east? Your regular suitcase, lunch box and your gadget bag? Where does she get the strength to haul another suitcase?
That's just weird!

This sounds like a post for "The Galley Show". :rolleyes:

This is all too true. This really came into to play when the SS took over. A dear friend of mine was suspended for 30 days for leaving a passenger on board awhile back. We were convinced the gate agent let the passenger back down the jetway. Then she was on probation for a year following the suspension. The union did a great job defending the crew ...However Inflight wouldn't budge. Its crazy but thats how it is here in Phoenix. The only way THEY justify their jobs. I'm just concerned when they are going to start practicing this on the EAST... or at least try to.

Why? What 'gadgets' are they toting around with them?

Do flight attendants really call it that?

Latest posts