F9 Deal with Airbus through 2011

How will Frontier take delivery of new airplanes in 2011 when Frontier won't even be in existance in 2011?

Princess,
Frontier may not be around in 2011 as "Frontier", but I am confident that they will be around as part of the consolidation proccess that we are about to experience.

Be carefull about wishing ill on others because it has an uncanny way of biting you on the ass. Besides its unclassy and tends to make you look stupid.

Regards,

Princess,

We got a NEW plane the other day! And we'll have 5 more by the end of 2006 :up:

Princess,

We got a NEW plane the other day! And we'll have 5 more by the end of 2006 :up:

That's great, Mr Fish! Braniff was receiving new planes daily when they went bankrupt too!

Princess,
Frontier may not be around in 2011 as "Frontier", but I am confident that they will be around as part of the consolidation proccess that we are about to experience.

Be carefull about wishing ill on others because it has an uncanny way of biting you on the ass. Besides its unclassy and tends to make you look stupid.

Regards,

Well what do you know. One of the Frontier "groupers" finally admitting that Frontier is going to have to merge with another airline in order to survive.

I don't wish ill will on anyone except arrogant management bootlickers,Greedy airline CEO's+executives ,the TWU International,and SCAB's. When I post things about Frontier I'm just going "fishing" and the "fish" took the bait hook,line, and sinker.