Finally Somebody Taking Action

Jan Schakowsky is a Democrat. I think they listed her as a Republican in the original article by mistake. (Correction: The earlier version of this story should have identified Rep. Jan Schakowsky as a Democrat, not a Republican.)

You will see more of an urgency on the part of Congress come to light because a company like General Motors with $23 billion underfunding in their pension plan will seek the same relief.

MiAAmi said:
Jan Schakowsky is a Democrat. I think they listed her as a Republican in the original article by mistake. (Correction: The earlier version of this story should have identified Rep. Jan Schakowsky as a Democrat, not a Republican.)
[post="269282"][/post]​

As far as the airline industry goes it has become hard to tell the difference between either party!

I am just glad United has AMFA. If the TWU were there the mechanics would have been sold down the river again and chicken Little would have been counting his suitcase full of money. The other airlines would have been telling us we have to compete with United instead of the MRO's. AA mech are already competitive with the MRO's. The MRO's have experience recognition AA does not. If I hired on with AAR today I would start at $21.64 an Hr at AA it would be more like $13.00 an Hr. NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE!!!!

Latest posts