Finally,.....The GOP "message"

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/01/d...t_n_181674.html

I don't have the link at the moment,....................BUT..................."NEWT" has(recently) said,........"IF the GOP doesn't get it's ACT together, there will be a third party by 2012 !!!!!!!!!

And how will the GOP respond to Newt ? They'll Listen to Rush BIMBO More, Attend Hannity's FREEDOM Concerts MORE,.....................KEEP sayin'.."NO" More, and Thump their Bibles MORE.

Now I know why Pat Buchanan left the GOP years back.

After the 2010 DEFEATS, the GOP will officially be given the...................."L A S T .......R I G H T S" !!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/01/d...t_n_181674.html

I don't have the link at the moment,....................BUT..................."NEWT" has(recently) said,........"IF the GOP doesn't get it's ACT together, there will be a third party by 2012 !!!!!!!!!

And how will the GOP respond to Newt ? They'll Listen to Rush BIMBO More, Attend Hannity's FREEDOM Concerts MORE,.....................KEEP sayin'.."NO" More, and Thump their Bibles MORE.

Now I know why Pat Buchanan left the GOP years back.

After the 2010 DEFEATS, the GOP will officially be given the...................."L A S T .......R I G H T S" !!!!!

Depends on the interpretation. With the threat of a third party in 2012 tells me 2 things.
One is NoBama is not quite as loved and revered as you assume and
two, the REPUBS know they are not trusted by the peeple.

I say ‘fantastic’! :up:

B) xUT

Actually fella's,..............I'd welcome a third party, because the(new) third Party would(in the beginning) attract MORE Repugs then Dems.

I'll take a 38% win anyday.

(for example)

D.....38%
I......32%
R......30%

Ross Perot/'92....anyone !!!!!!!!

Actually fella's,..............I'd welcome a third party, because the(new) third Party would(in the beginning) attract MORE Repugs then Dems.

(for example)

D.....38%
I......32%
R......30%

Yea, Me... :up:

Don't assume that it will only be disenfranchised R's. There are a lot of Clinton supporters who came along for the ride with nObama who can't be too thrilled with the fact HRC is the one sitting in Foggy Bottom and Barry O's the one sleeping in her former bedroom.

(for example)

D.....38%
I......32%
R......30%

You are quite the pistol bear. Oh....sorry for using a firearm reference....... bear....get it?? LOL :shock:

Your enthusiasm is noble, but, unfortunately, will go the way of the , dare I say, "nutcases" of the 60's "revolution" :lol:

You are a very naive individual, for MOST Americans that did vote for "change",voted because they cannot stomach the truth(war and it's realities), and are extremely ignorant of the happenings of the current change that will be taking place, for the sake of change of course. For us that do understand the realities and principles of what this nation stands for, we will stick by our principals. And, when the disollusioned who voted for their "change" realize what is happening, they may go to a third party, or, they will go back to the Republicans. You can be rest assured, and mark my word, have your fun, your heydey if you will. The Demorats will be the ones in third place, if not the ash heap of history where they belong, once and for all.

View attachment 8330

You are quite the pistol bear. Oh....sorry for using a firearm reference....... bear....get it?? LOL :shock:

Your enthusiasm is noble, but, unfortunately, will go the way of the , dare I say, "nutcases" of the 60's "revolution" :lol:

You are a very naive individual, for MOST Americans that did vote for "change",voted because they cannot stomach the truth(war and it's realities), and are extremely ignorant of the happenings of the current change that will be taking place, for the sake of change of course. For us that do understand the realities and principles of what this nation stands for, we will stick by our principals. And, when the disollusioned who voted for their "change" realize what is happening, they may go to a third party, or, they will go back to the Republicans. You can be rest assured, and mark my word, have your fun, your heydey if you will. The Demorats will be the ones in third place, if not the ash heap of history where they belong, once and for all.

View attachment 8330

Libertarians, and REPUGS Don't believe in "regulations", and we ALL know what happens when the Capitalism ..AT-ANY-COST crowd gets HIGH of Capitalistic GREED !!!!!

The MASSIVE LOSS of wealth by Dems, and "INDY's", and the Psychological horror that is planted FOREVER in their Minds, won't have folks voting R or L, anytime soon. They'll "stay home" if all else fails !

It will take decades to mentally, and $$$$ to recover from "our boy" W. !!!

So now "nuclear Bomb",..........feel free to debate that if you'd like !!!!!!!

Sorry 62% still are not buying what you are selling. daily tracking poll

No way jose!

obama_index_april_3_2009.jpg

Libertarians, and REPUGS Don't believe in "regulations", and we ALL know what happens when the Capitalism ..AT-ANY-COST crowd gets HIGH of Capitalistic GREED !!!!!

The MASSIVE LOSS of wealth by Dems, and "INDY's", and the Psychological horror that is planted FOREVER in their Minds, won't have folks voting R or L, anytime soon. They'll "stay home" if all else fails !

It will take decades to mentally, and $$$$ to recover from "our boy" W. !!!

So now "nuclear Bomb",..........feel free to debate that if you'd like !!!!!!!

Regulation to the point of running every facet of an individuals life, and the taxes that go with it to feed a never ending beuracracy?? NO< they don't believe in that.

As far as greed....Ahhh...What's the figure at today? 200, 150, 250, 125 thousand??(annual income) ANYONE who EARNS more than YOU or some government agent/agency believes is proper, in your twisted minds is therefore "greedy"

Psychological horror? Wow, is it really that bad? Well, it's all good. The saviour will create a new, special beuracracy, oh, sorry, a Department of Psycological Destruction, and tout it as an extremely urgent need requiring emergency funding. He will be on airways across America, at town hall rallies citing this urgent request to councel, and heal the wounds of the masses inflicted upon them by those dastardly Republicans, and their mean-spirited policies that have caused so much "pain" to so many of the masses!!

Far fetched for sure. But, after reading some of your posts, the previously written paragraph probably sounds very sensical to one of your ilk :blink:
View attachment 8335

Typical, you cant use a graph showing all the numbers, just one at close glance looks skewed your way. If you add in the rest of the numbers you get the one I posted. His numbers are over 60% positive. Get over it America likes him, approves of his performance, and is standing with him.
Keep thinking positive there Micky....Yer goin to need it!! :lol: :lol:

Not at all, I have reality on my side, you have to use smoke and mirrors to try to make your argument. Dont worry there are only about 7 1/2 years left of the Obama presidency. Then you can whine about Biden for 8 more.