NWAMSP said:
Wow...after only 40 days, a strategy emerges :rolleyes:

http://www.amfanatl.org/Pages/15_Strike_In...40_09-28-05.pdf
[post="306854"][/post]​

MoreLove.jpg

Is this the plan?

-BigE

Sad indeed.

40 days after the fact and the best they can come up with is a document heavy on "planning", "designing", "working on" and "preparing" but with zero actual accomplishments and no plan. This is a sad joke.

For the first time I am starting to feel sorry for the rank and file. You weren't just led to the abyss, you were pushed off it.

I'd rather be a union man than be a SCAB. Real union people take a stand. SCAB's screw anyone between them and a paycheck. I honestly can't understand how you can live with yourselves.

qwerty said:
Sad indeed.

40 days after the fact and the best they can come up with is a document heavy on "planning", "designing", "working on" and "preparing" but with zero actual accomplishments and no plan. This is a sad joke.

For the first time I am starting to feel sorry for the rank and file. You weren't just led to the abyss, you were pushed off it.
[post="307071"][/post]​

Cutesy;

Don't be sad, we are 'MUCH' more disappointed in the human condition that has created you. :down:
You do not understand this fight and I have not the proclivity to explain it to you.

Shoe Fly........................

-BigE

proAMFA said:
I'd rather be a union man than be a SCAB. Real union people take a stand. SCAB's screw anyone between them and a paycheck. I honestly can't understand how you can live with yourselves.
[post="307239"][/post]​

You just don't get it do you proAMFA? AMFA didn't take a stand. They were thrown out the door and kicked in their a$$ on the way out. Wake up to reality.

PTO...have you been planning your next move? Once the free hotel, body guards etc are gone what will you do next? Will you be the tough guy you like to portray yourself as or will you slither out of town under the cover of darkness like the SCAB you are? Well we have already established your cowardice so the tough guy act it out, guess your stuck to slithering your SCAB self out of town.

Im sure your real popular at the bus stations so maybe you can pick up a few extra dollars on your trip home.

PlayTheOdds said:
Once this contract is over I will go home for a few months. That is no secret.
[post="307344"][/post]​

Will you be taking your new girlfriend with you PTO or is she going back to the petting zoo? Maybe opus wouldnt mind you sending her his way.

chasbatl said:
Will you be taking your new girlfriend with you PTO or is she going back to the petting zoo? Maybe opus wouldnt mind you sending her his way.
[post="307393"][/post]​

Hey back off jack I mean joke (aka chasbatl) I am faithful to my wife and she is with me. Ladies are not for passing around or name calling except maybe your scab wifes, remember the ones crossing the picket lines are that are being very polite to us and nice to work with, even if they are crossing their spouses picket lines.

Indeed there are a lot of wives and girlfriends that are still working for Northwest that cross the picket lines everyday. They have indeed lightend up the past couple of weeks. They even actually even smile and say hi on occasion. Yes in time I think the term scab will disappear all together from Northwest as will AMFA.

PlayTheOdds said:
They even actually even smile and say hi on occasion. Yes in time I think the term scab will disappear all together from Northwest as will AMFA.
[post="307543"][/post]​

Oh you boys are so funny. Havent you figured out yet that once your a SCAB your a SCAB for life? The only way you will ever stop hearing people refer to you as a SCAB is when you die but then you will still be known as a dead SCAB.

PlayTheOdds said:
Indeed there are a lot of wives and girlfriends that are still working for Northwest that cross the picket lines everyday. They have indeed lightend up the past couple of weeks. They even actually even smile and say hi on occasion. Yes in time I think the term scab will disappear all together from Northwest as will AMFA.
[post="307543"][/post]​
The fight is on the INSIDE as well as the OUTSIDE, hope you have a little more sense than that duffus buddy of yours. OPUS claims he's house hunting and preparing to relocate his family :up: