First " HYDROXY ", now a useless cure for Covid !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Ah, The F MORON must be getting ready to BLOW his tiny BRAINS Out !

Astra Zeneca just ceased it's program on a vaccine for Covid, after trial subjects have SEVERELY Dangerous Side Effects ! (Less than 2 months until " BYE, BYE Donald Day " )

He says we might just have a vaccine before election day. If we do, I wonder how many Trump supporters will get one before they head out to vote in person (less chance of fraud) for the dear leader.

With a new vaccine and the warp speed timing it may be a lot less trump voters if it has not enough testing and a long enough time window to see if the side effects are bad. I do not buy the first year of a new car model I will not get the initial run of a vaccine either.

With a new vaccine and the warp speed timing it may be a lot less trump voters if it has not enough testing and a long enough time window to see if the side effects are bad. I do not buy the first year of a new car model I will not get the initial run of a vaccine either.

THAT's Because You're SMART, " title " !

Someone tells you that they have a BRIDGE for sale in BROOKLYN, you tell them (laughingly) ' NOT INTERESTED ' !

Someone tells you that they have Beachfront Property for sale in the EVERGLADES, ' You Pass ' !

If US REPUBLICAN SENATORS are told by Mitch Mcconnell that JB wants to take your guns AWAY, ' THEY SLURP IT UP ' !

It's just the VAST difference in people. There's people like You/Me/KCF/Dog'/Jimntx/Kev3188, then there's folks like Insp69 :confused:o_O:(, ZOMbie and HEINRICH HIMMLER (aka) eolesen.

It's Not rocket science !

Huh, a company actually "follows the science" and you guys pee yourselves silly....

As usual, Bears gets the facts wrong. A-Z paused their clinical trial, they didn't cancel their vaccine. It seems one person had a reaction that couldn't be explained. ( Even CNN says this: https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/08/health/coronavirus-vaccine-astrazeneca-pause/index.html )

Regardless, most people I talk to have no interest in the vaccine. Considering less than 40% of Americans bother with a flu shot, I don't think most people will be rushing out to get a COVID vaccine. I see it as nothing more than a placebo for the fearful.

It's simply not as deadly for the 99% of people who don't have underlying health risks.

Make no mistake, people over 70 or with certain health factors are at risk. If you're old, diabetic, overweight, or have cardiopulmonary issues, maybe you should consider the vaccine or staying in hiding.

Last edited:
The mortality rate has "plummeted" to 50,000 additional dead Americans since your post. Try not to give advice that kills people that listen to you. If anyone does.

Posted July 8, 2020

And the mortality rate continues to plummet towards being just like seasonal flu and pneumonia. We might be closer to herd immunity than we are a vaccine, which would actually be a good thing. I even heard that they might stop referring to it as an epidemic if the mortality rate continues to drop...

Smart approach. There are vaccines out there that are collecting dust on back shelves because they passed the trial tests, but (for whatever reason) after they went public began causing serious to fatal side effects. They are also the general arguments of the conspiracy folks who have claimed for years that their child's autism was caused by vaccines. (Whether or not there is any substance in those claims has never been determined.)

Ah, The F MORON must be getting ready to BLOW his tiny BRAINS Out !

Astra Zeneca just ceased it's program on a vaccine for Covid, after trial subjects have SEVERELY Dangerous Side Effects ! (Less than 2 months until " BYE, BYE Donald Day " )
Look Bear, your favorite Moron was right all along. You've been bullshited again by your own dem controlled media.

With the election over, duplicitous AMA can say HCQ is safe without risking helping President Trump

With the election over, duplicitous AMA can say HCQ is safe without risking helping President Trump

laughter.gif

Reactions: Miso Phat.....
Look Bear, your favorite Moron was right all along. You've been bullshited again by your own dem controlled media.

laughter.gif

Fixed your link...That is the only one I can find.

My brother in law just got out of the hospital due to COVID. He had similar symptoms as me. Though he might be worse because I was able to get off the oxygen after Remdesivir and convalescent plasma. Not sure what they treated him with but he is still on oxygen.