Fleet Service Lead Randy Haynes. Injured at Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henderfuzz

Senior
Mar 29, 2006
Please everyone keep DFW Fleet service lead agent Randy Haynes in your prayers.
Randy was seriously injured at home on Thursday afternoon Aug. 28th.
Randy is in the ICU of Parkland Hosptial in a medically induced coma.
Randy has been with the company for 24 1/2 years. His father is a retired AA employee.
Many of you may know Randy from his days in CLT and BWI.
I have known Randy for sometime he is a great guy, and has one son JD, who I beleive is 9 years old. We here at DFW are all hopping for the best for Randy.
The best information we have at this time is he is in serious condition and at the very least will have a long recovery.
If we get anymore information I will pass it along.

Update on Randy. One of our lead agents went to see Randy today, and told us his condition has improved some. He is responsive to others. He still has a long recovery , and many more days of healing. Continue to lift him and his family up in your prayers.
We here at DFW are going to try and do some fund-raising for him if I get more details I will let you know how you might be able to help.

I just received an update from Randy's sister. Randy is still in critical care at Parkland hospital. He is being kept sedated due to intense pain. At this time the doctors state his condition is stable without change.
This abbrevated of course but please continue to keep Randy in your prayers & thoughts. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts