Forum name?

SWA.TECH

Advanced
Jan 29, 2012
At what point does this forum name change to Southwest Airlines? Southwest now owns and opperates all of the old Airtran equipment under a single opperating certificate. Maybe its when every last piece of equipment is painted canyon blue? Maybe my old AT jacket will be worth something on ebay....

At what point does this forum name change to Southwest Airlines? Southwest now owns and opperates all of the old Airtran equipment under a single opperating certificate. Maybe its when every last piece of equipment is painted canyon blue? Maybe my old AT jacket will be worth something on ebay....
After the mergers of DL and NWA was complete, they merged the forums. I suspect it will done soon here, maybe after the seniority issue is solved?

I have two FL ties I that I got back when I used to fly for Airtran. Never used them, just kept them packed away. Still in the plastic celo wrapper. I also have a Nicole Miller SWA Pilot tie that a SWA Fa gave me as a gift years ago probably 1996. Anyone collect airline neckties if so send me a pvt message be happy to sell them to you.