"free At Last, Free At Last"

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
(Although "this" was,nt exactly what Dr. King was refering to), It's the best phrase I can think of, for today's "Event"

2 phone calls, an E-mail, a fax, and (less than) 15 minutes), by Noon today, I walked away from AA "A FREE MAN" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's/"RETIRED"

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

NHBB WHAT'S YOUR SENIORITY DATE?? :D :D
That seems to be the first question when one leaves AA walking or carried out.
All kidding aside always enjoyed your wit from a brother man from back east.
I know you'll keep up with this board and after a few months you will probably entice me to go also. I will then leave this GOD forsaken texAAss and move back to where I can speak the language. Again BOL

CONGRATULATIONS NHBB ENJOY YOUR RETIREMENT......funny story but true on wed. night midnight shift here in tulsa we had a N.D.T. Q/A INSP. walk into the superviser's office turn in his badge and said he was done after 37 years no hoopla, cake, nothing said that he had, had enough and if anybody wants to talk to him he will be on the golf course.....YA GOTTA LOVE IT! :up:

Congratulations NHBB enjoy the best years of your life to come. Please do not leave the board I enjoy all the discussions.

NHBB You should enjoy this. Last summer in the middle of loading an outbound trip a Crew Chief and his 5 FSC crew members ceased working. They went to admin handed in their security badges and said we retire and left the property. Boom end of story Ya gotta love it. :D