Free Internet throughout PHX

kinglobjaw

Senior
Sep 13, 2005
PHX
This is fresh from the Flyertalk HP/US boards, that PHX airport now offers free wifi throughout the entire aiport. Is this true at all, we have reason to celebrate, with 3 airport with 3 free wifi through out the US Airways network: LAS,PIT, and now PHX. Now if only you could expand PIT oppertations to pre 9/11

Before the move to the new terminal, I believe RSW also had free wifi available throughout the old terminal. Anyone know if that survived the move to the new terminal?

Jim

This is fresh from the Flyertalk HP/US boards, that PHX airport now offers free wifi throughout the entire aiport. Is this true at all, we have reason to celebrate, with 3 airport with 3 free wifi through out the US Airways network: LAS,PIT, and now PHX. Now if only you could expand PIT oppertations to pre 9/11

Expand PIT operations? Never happen. There is too much
political graft involved in PHL to ever let that happen.
Stupid son of a beeches drew PIT down. There aren't
any smart ones left.

Before the move to the new terminal, I believe RSW also had free wifi available throughout the old terminal. Anyone know if that survived the move to the new terminal?

Jim

Airport Business had an article about that a couple months back.... I believe the new terminal has it, but they had to set up temporary antennae across the field to aid in equipment movement and keeping the first computers moved connected to the rest.