Freedom of speech is dead

Tinkerbell

May 1, 2012
This forum and its content is being CONTROLLED by people that have their own agenda.

You are not welcome to post your own ideas or thoughts freely when they differ from theirs.
My thread was locked and not for foul language or that I attacked any one publicly no its been locked for Idealism.

Theirs is a world of Political correctness I hope they wallow in it.

Reactions: 1 person
Your thread was locked because two $%@*&$ (probably sitting in their mom's basements) couldn't resist attacking each other.   They do it in nearly every thread in which one of them chooses to post.    Like moths to a flame, as soon as one of them posts somewhere,  the other shows up.   Rarely do they stay on topic.      

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with it - and I'll spare you the usual internet lecture on the First Amendment.   Not to worry, though, since one of them is likely to show up and deliver that speech anyway. 

This forum would benefit if they both found other hobbies.

Reactions: 4 people
The moderators are the only ones who can start a labor thread, that is why your thread was locked.

And Freedom of Speech only applies to the Government restricting your speech, a company and message board can set their rules.

When you sign up it asks you to agree to the Terms of Service, and the moderators can restrict what is posted.

Reactions: 3 people
Tinkerbell said:
This forum and its content is being CONTROLLED by people that have their own agenda.

You are not welcome to post your own ideas or thoughts freely when they differ from theirs.
My thread was locked and not for foul language or that I attacked any one publicly no its been locked for Idealism.

Theirs is a world of Political correctness I hope they wallow in it.

Freedom of speech is far from dead... you are FREE to start your own website, or airline forum where you can post anything you want. Further, you would be in charge of moderating it to prevent it from becoming a liability...

Let us know how it works out for you...

Reactions: 4 people
FWAAA said:
Your thread was locked because two $%@*&$ (probably sitting in their mom's basements) couldn't resist attacking each other.   They do it in nearly every thread in which one of them chooses to post.    Like moths to a flame, as soon as one of them posts somewhere,  the other shows up.   Rarely do they stay on topic.      

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with it - and I'll spare you the usual internet lecture on the First Amendment.   Not to worry, though, since one of them is likely to show up and deliver that speech anyway. 

This forum would benefit if they both found other hobbies.
well you didnt have to wait long anyway

Reactions: 2 people
This is a privately owned website, the concept of "freedom of speech", let alone the right to it doesn't even remotely apply here.

roabilly said:
No... it drew you in within seconds!
maybe you should  just stick to your rants about how the leadership does no wrong and we shouldn't dare question it
otherwise f.o.

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts