Freedom of Speech

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Dell,
Dude you're surprised by this?

Reactions: 1 person
Dell,
Dude you're surprised by this?

Not at all, but sadly....what we hold dear some will look the other way for personal preferences and politics with out a thought and will sooner or later realize they themselves abrogated these God given rights and have lost them forever, if they have the comprehension to see that.

Reactions: 3 people
Not at all, but sadly....what we hold dear some will look the other way for personal preferences and politics with out a thought and will sooner or later realize they themselves abrogated these God given rights and have lost them forever, if they have the comprehension to see that.

Unfortunately, they don't.
'As long as I am safer' they will keep giving up their individual rights (and ours) to placate being 'hassled'.
Sad Day it is...

Interesting how you can be so concerned with freedoms that concern you but you cannot seem to give a crap about rights being deprived to others that do not concern you. Your hypocrisy leads me to believe you do not really care about equal rights, just your right to control others by use of force or majority rule.

Reactions: 3 people
Are the people who are threatening Ann Meyers reflective of conservatives? According to the standards of this thread they must be.

Bachmann V Myers

Funny, no mention of conservatives......so you just fill in the blanks,eh?

But Cherry Hill Police Lt. William Kushina says anonymous online threats like these are usually empty.

Reactions: 1 person
I know. That is such a huge leap. I am sure the people threatening her are liberals because they love Bachmann so much. That is much more likely. Good Grief.

Sounds to me like you just do not give a crap about the rights of those you disagree with. Typical.

Reactions: 2 people
I know. That is such a huge leap. I am sure the people threatening her are liberals because they love Bachmann so much. That is much more likely. Good Grief.

Sounds to me like you just do not give a crap about the rights of those you disagree with. Typical.

Bachmann accepts and lose becomes laughing stock, Bachmann accepts and beats kid and becomes source of ridicule.

Sounds like lose lose for Mickey on both fronts......right out of DNC playbook..... :lol:

Funny, no mention who she or her parents are and what side the aisle they from.....DUH

Bachmann accepts and lose becomes laughing stock, Bachmann accepts and beats kid and becomes source of ridicule.

Sounds like lose lose for Mickey on both fronts......right out of DNC playbook..... :lol:

Funny, no mention who she or her parents are and what side the aisle they from.....DUH

First of all I made no mention of her accepting the challenge. I would not recommend it either for the reasons you mentioned. The article I posted was about the threats made to Myers, not a critique of Bachmann accepting the challenge.

You need to pick an argument and try to stick with it. First you say it's a play right out of the DNC play book. Last time I checked the DNC is a Democratic party group. So even you made the link, I knew you could.

Then you go on to say no one knows who she is or what side of the aisle she is from. Do you think she could be one of those right wing Democrats we hear so much about?

Dell, give it up. You are making a fool of your self. Myres is a liberal looking to embarrass a conservative. The conservative nut jobs are making threats against her just as liberal nut jobs have made threats against conservatives. You just cannot stand the fact that you have to defend liberals and condemn conservatives doing exactly what you have accused the liberals of doing against the conservatives.

If this is not karma I do not know what is.

First of all I made no mention of her accepting the challenge. I would not recommend it either for the reasons you mentioned. The article I posted was about the threats made to Myers, not a critique of Bachmann accepting the challenge.

You need to pick an argument and try to stick with it. First you say it's a play right out of the DNC play book. Last time I checked the DNC is a Democratic party group. So even you made the link, I knew you could.

Then you go on to say no one knows who she is or what side of the aisle she is from. Do you think she could be one of those right wing Democrats we hear so much about?

Dell, give it up. You are making a fool of your self. Myres is a liberal looking to embarrass a conservative. The conservative nut jobs are making threats against her just as liberal nut jobs have made threats against conservatives. You just cannot stand the fact that you have to defend liberals and condemn conservatives doing exactly what you have accused the liberals of doing against the conservatives.

If this is not karma I do not know what is.

You wouldn't be able to understand Karma as its foundation is in a belief system :p

Can you believe that?

Ok, I'll give it up.....I'll quit making a fool out of myself if you agree to stop making a fool of yourself too.

Karma is one of those wordsnlike god bless you for a sneeze. Not really a accurate substitution. Limitation of the language.

So you agree that both side have issues with freedom of speech?

I guess when you're elected to the US Senate and subsequently run for President you can no longer be held accountable to the citizens without being tazed. Poor Andrew learned the hard way that Freedom is NEVER free. Funny how the Swift Boat medal grubbing twit reacted from the podium

Below is how a REAL MAN responds to tough questions from those citizens who disagree.

Oh come now. Christie is a "real man" and Kerry is not?

What kind of tortured logic led to that conclusion?

It was easy. Watch the video's. See who dodged the questions and see who faced the fire head on. Hint it wasn't the guy with the three purple hearts. For me John Kerry's major claim to fame was having the good sense to marry Teresa Heinz, Heiress to the Heinz fortune and widow of former US Senator John Heinz from PA.