Frontier Takes 'corrective Action'

767jetz

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Here's the article from Rocky Mountain News:

Frontier takes 'corrective action'

"an internal inquiry determined mechanics inspecting an airliner forgot to reinsert an oil plug, causing the aircraft to lose oil pressure soon after it took off from Denver"

and this...

"The Denver-based carrier, citing company policy, declined to say whether any employees were fired or reassigned following its investigation. "

Looks like maybe Fishy was working that day! :lol:

Hey Fish, if you spend less time obsessing over UAL and paying more attention to your own airline, stuff like this could be avoided. :p

Maybe this is how he got some time off to go pick up his new Harley. :up:

767jetz,

Like UniTED mechanics have NEVER screwed up????? I can remember a few, how about your 747 that lost the fwd cargo door (mechanic screw up) or your DC-10 that plowed into some IOWA corn field (maintenance screw up), or mechanics forget to close airbus cowls that depart on take-off (mechanic screw up) or how about the mechanics in LAX that drove a DC-10 into an I beam and caved in the whole cockpit. I am sure I can find more if you want. People aren't infoulable there 767jetz, even you.

I would not be at liberty to even debate you on who, what, were, or how. It is an internal situation that was delt with by the mantenance director, the FAA, and our inspection department. So accuse all you want, I wasn't involved and didn't even know the individuals that were involved.

Let me ask you something there 767jetz??? Have I ever come on here and said that your a crappy pilot and shouldn't be flying??? NO YOU HAVEN'T! Have you seen me come on here and say that FLY is a shitty F/A, or that Borescope is a terrible wrench??? NO YOU HAVEN'T! So keep your personal attacks and comments to yourself. :up:

BTW, the NEW Harley Night Train is awesome :up: . A little bit wet riding back home from OHIO, but it was worth it!

mrfish3726 said:
So keep your personal attacks and comments to yourself. :up:

[post="285859"][/post]​

:lol: LMFAO :lol:

You're kidding me, right? Hello pot. Meet Kettle.

Sounds like I hit a sore spot. You even felt the need to PM me. I'm flattered.

What's the matter? Lost your sense of humor?

Deep breaths, buddy... Deeeeeep breaths.

Still laughing at you Fishy. (And your sorry a$$ employer.)

You don't bother me, and yes I sent you a message to keep it personal not out in the wide open forum. If you don't have the facts, don't spread vicious rumors about people you don't even know. I'll leave it at that!

C54Capt said:
767jetz,
You have just lost all of my respect and probably the respect of the board. Keep your personal attacks personal.
[post="285964"][/post]​

As if Fish keeps HIS personal attacks personal. :down:

Fish is nothing but a flamer and deserves what he gets. (Notice how no one says anything bad about you C54? Ever wonder why? Because YOU don't throw flame bombs at us)

FLY I flame your employer, not you personally. UniTED SUC'D 6 yrs ago and still SUC'S today as an employer! From the first day I started at UniTED in 1997 till the day I quit in 2003. I didn't meet ONE PERSON who didn't refer to UniTED as UAL HELL. Now don't you think there is a reason for that? They are a crappy employer! I can't help it if you all enjoy getting screwed by your management team OVER & OVER AGAIN! SO FLAME UniTED I will, at every possible chance. :up:

Fly said:
As if Fish keeps HIS personal attacks personal. :down:

Fish is nothing but a flamer and deserves what he gets. (Notice how no one says anything bad about you C54? Ever wonder why? Because YOU don't throw flame bombs at us)
[post="285975"][/post]​

Fly,
I don't condone Mr. Fish's slams on United, but as contemptuous as he might be, I don't believe that his behavior warrants retaliation aimed at F9 or the good folks that work there. As you have pointed out, my posts reflect my opinions and thoughts without malice. The only negative posts I've made were counter-punches to posters whom took cheap-shots or made completely false statements about me or my employer.

C54, you don't believe his slams against our airline and fine employees warrants us returning the favor?? Are you saying that it's ok for him to slam us but you don't think it's proper for us to respond? I don't agree. He flames......we retaliate. (notice how quiet the boards get when he goes away?)

Fish, everyone around you must be negative. I've NEVER heard an employee call it UAL HELL. And I've been here a lot longer than you were.

Fly said:
C54, you don't believe his slams against our airline and fine employees warrants us returning the favor?? Are you saying that it's ok for him to slam us but you don't think it's proper for us to respond? I don't agree. He flames......we retaliate.

Fly,
I'm just suggesting that you and the other UAL employees that are offended by Mr. Fish take the high road, however, your point is understood. I am as entertained as the rest of the board when someone is rebuked for making an idiotic post, however I am offended when my company or I am rebuked for someone elses post.

(notice how quiet the boards get when he goes away?)

I agree, but it isn't nearly as entertaining.

[post="286035"][/post]​

C54Capt said:
767jetz,
You have just lost all of my respect and probably the respect of the board. Keep your personal attacks personal.
[post="285964"][/post]​

Relax C54...

Sorry if I offended you. Just giving Fishy a taste of his own medicine. And from the sound of it, he is unable to take what he dishes out. (As I expected.)

I have nothing against the employees of F9. (With the exceptoin of 1 smelly fish. :lol: )

mrfish3726 said:
767jetz,

Like UniTED mechanics have NEVER screwed up????? I can remember a few, how about your 747 that lost the fwd cargo door (mechanic screw up) or your DC-10 that plowed into some IOWA corn field (maintenance screw up), or mechanics forget to close airbus cowls that depart on take-off (mechanic screw up) or how about the mechanics in LAX that drove a DC-10 into an I beam and caved in the whole cockpit. I am sure I can find more if you want. People aren't infoulable there 767jetz, even you.

I would not be at liberty to even debate you on who, what, were, or how. It is an internal situation that was delt with by the mantenance director, the FAA, and our inspection department. So accuse all you want, I wasn't involved and didn't even know the individuals that were involved.

Let me ask you something there 767jetz??? Have I ever come on here and said that your a crappy pilot and shouldn't be flying??? NO YOU HAVEN'T! Have you seen me come on here and say that FLY is a shitty F/A, or that Borescope is a terrible wrench??? NO YOU HAVEN'T! So keep your personal attacks and comments to yourself. :up:

BTW, the NEW Harley Night Train is awesome :up: . A little bit wet riding back home from OHIO, but it was worth it!
[post="285859"][/post]​

I'd check your facts a little better before you say the HNL 747 or SUX DC-10 were UAL mx errors.
Don't let your blinding, obsessive hatred of UAL management confuse you regarding the professionalism of the folks at UAL.

I don't mind the banter that goes on, with mine is bigger/better than yours. That is okay with me. But for Mr. Fish to just say the lives that were lost on the 2 flights mentioned are part of the banter is WRONG! To use those examples only insults all who knew those people who were tragically killed. Mr. Fish, I hope that you can meet someone that knew those people and tell them what a joke that you feel their loss is. I turn my back on you mrfish.

Latest posts