Fuel hedging

jcw

Veteran
Aug 12, 2004
How much money do folks predict AA will lose in fuel hedging this quarter?

Great so compared to DL which lost I think $347MM give or take - AA outshines DL on hedging

Reactions: 3 people
I read financial statements almost every day - the topic went right by you - again AA beat DL on fuel hedging - I simply asked a question I already knew the answer to and proved a point in the process

Which that point went right by you

Reactions: 5 people
WorldTraveler said:
if you can read a financial statement, you will be able to figure it out tomorrow.
One more point did you just personally attack someone for not being able to read a financial statement

Its interesting you acuse others of personal attacks - I think this one ranks right up there as an attack

Now back to the topic on fuel hedging - looks like the AA approach to hedging is working

Reactions: 3 people
there is absolutely no personal attack in this statement.

if you can read a financial statement, you will be able to figure it out tomorrow.
it is not a given that someone can read a financial statement.

let me know what you find out about hedging and fuel cost in a couple hours when AAL's financial statement is released.

since multiple airlines will report and DL already has, you should be able to tell us how AA did relative to its peers.

I'll expect you to share it with us.

Don't need to wait for release they don't hedge

Once again you can't even see your own personal attacks

Reactions: 1 person
you need to spend some time with someone who knows what they are talking about.

may I suggest FWAAA.

Whoa you might take some of your own medicine obviously DL poor performance this quarter has some struggling to spin

Reactions: 5 people
you do realize that both DL and WN recorded hedge gains that were larger than their hedge losses, don't you?

that may or may not continue but their hedge books are not all booked for one quarter.

Latest posts