Funny Political Memes, or just memes

keeptheodds

Veteran
Aug 9, 2005
The South
D3102554-3F28-4F78-99AD-5E617212541B.png
Just for fun.

Lock him up...:D:D:D
If this guy isn’t on the Democratic payroll I don’t know what your problem is. He’s just copying antifa, which means he has a mental disorder that he needs help with. Give him a safe space a Pumpkin Spice Latte and he’ll be just fine.

Yep...that's just like an illegal alien showing up at a polling place on election day. BUT...according to the man who shares as much common sense as you, 3 million of them did just that, and that is why he lost the popular vote.
There is not a doubt in my mind. Why do you think Dems are so scared of having rules and regulations that prevent them from voting. It’s a real thing. Also Trump did have the popular vote up until after Mountain and pacific time election results started started coming in. Have you looked at the county voting maps? Pull it together KC you have six more years of this.

There is not a doubt in my mind. Why do you think Dems are so scared of having rules and regulations that prevent them from voting. It’s a real thing. Also Trump did have the popular vote up until after Mountain and pacific time election results started started coming in. Have you looked at the county voting maps? Pull it together KC you have six more years of this.
I'm not sure the country is going to make it thru the next 2. And I guess illegals favor the western US, as your stable genius leader claims that if it wasn't for the illegals voting, he would have won the popular vote. But...did you ever wonder why everything east of the Rockies and west of the Adirondacks are called "flyover states"?

I'm not sure the country is going to make it thru the next 2. And I guess illegals favor the western US, as your stable genius leader claims that if it wasn't for the illegals voting, he would have won the popular vote. But...did you ever wonder why everything east of the Rockies and west of the Adirondacks are called "flyover states"?
Best guess would be that they are trying to keep the liberal gene pool to a minimum?