furlough and vacation

sdavis29

Advanced
Nov 13, 2002
www.usaviation.com
JUST AN FYI..
anyone who might be getting furloughed early in 2003 watch how much vacation you use prior to furlough...it is pro-rated for the whole year. my last furlough check was for 1 day as 9 days of vacation i had to take were not earned yet..
happy holidays for at least 1 day...gl to all..

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/24/2002 12:05:27 PM sdavis29 wrote:

JUST AN FYI..
anyone who might be getting furloughed early in 2003 watch how much vacation you use prior to furlough...it is pro-rated for the whole year. my last furlough check was for 1 day as 9 days of vacation i had to take were not earned yet..

----------------
[/blockquote]
I would hope to GOD that someone who takes a week or 2 of vacation early in 2003 and then knows they won't be around to accrue it realizes they wont get much of a paycheck.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/24/2002 2:09:22 PM Severed-N-Happy wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/24/2002 12:05:27 PM sdavis29 wrote:

JUST AN FYI..

----------------
[/blockquote]
I would hope to GOD that someone who takes a week or 2 of vacation early in 2003 and then knows they won't be around to accrue it realizes they wont get much of a paycheck.
----------------
[/blockquot
the info was intended for agts who are forced to take those prime vacation weeks like back to back jan..you know..the senior ones who are getting furloughed...

[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/10.gif']