Furloughed Non-Rev Travel

StewGuy86

Senior
Sep 1, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Visit site
First of all, forgive me if this information is already on the forum somewhere and I overlooked it!

I'm a F/A on a voluntary furlough. I need to fly CLT-BOS next month and will have to check seat availability at some point closer to my travel date but I've never done that through the online ETC before. Anytime I've needed to fly someplace the last few years I've gone ahead and bought a ticket like a "regular person" or cashed in FF points. So, this is a first for me and I'm not sure how to go about it.

I went onto the HUB and signed into the ETC because I assumed that's where I could check loads for flights and list when the time comes. But once I'm signed in, it asks me for my travel card number. I don't have one of those anymore because I'm on furlough and have no clue what the number was. So, how do I go about this process? Any assistance from those of you fellow furlough types (or anyone else that may know) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

StewGuy86

There is a help desk link onthe HUB you might try that. I am on the west and our numbers are all just a variation of our badge number+US+a 5 digit number.
Also I would recomend changing your link from the HUB to Wings as the HUB will shut down at some point in time. There is a link to Wings from the HUB. Also since your somewhat out of the loop and probably don't get much company info I would recomend visiting justplanenews.com as they post most everything the company sends out there.

Yes, if you are on furlough you must use the MI code in place of the US. 0xxxxxMI01100....

I wonder if wings is going to be set-up for the Express employees? I know that Compass didn't allow mesa employees to log-on, but TheHub did.

at "East", the employee database was HUGE and intermingled with various systems, hence the use of US, MI, ZV, JS, EN, etc... and the 01-100 coding. i wonder if HP inherited this "organized" system or if they went with a new one...