Future Tulsa 514 President Dan Mitchell Removed From Office

Jul 14, 2004
I just heard the Stores rep was removed from office by the Local 514 E-Board. Is the former guy who was there before Dan Mitchell replacing him? You know, the guy that is a Supervisor now. What a disgrace. Yet another bad decision. Boo!!!!

I would think an elected official could only be removed by the people that elected him. Hows this possible. What was the "illegal act" that called for his removal?

Without a doubt its a loss not only for the Stock Clerks but all of Tulsa. Dan Mitchell is one of the finest people I've met.

Looks like the twu international is protecting their own (john hewitt). Also taking out a potential road block that could lay ahead and preventing a no vote.

I would like to contribute to his legal team to help him sue that local and the eboard for the obvious retaliation for pushing a no vote.

I talked to a few stock clerks here, and they say this guy is a class act, and a staunch unionist.

Without a doubt its a loss not only for the Stock Clerks but all of Tulsa. Dan Mitchell is one of the finest people I've met.
Bob I know your job is to do the best you can as local President for the TWU
but I hope you will continue as a REP for what ever Bargining agent we end up with.
At this time I think AMFA would be GOOD !

Does Tulsa have a recall procedure in their bylaws? Would be a good time to recall Siri and Hewitt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Recall?......Local 514 doesn't need no friggin recall.

THEY are in control and will decide for us so THEY can save us from ourselves.

Does Tulsa have a recall procedure in their bylaws? Would be a good time to recall Siri and Hewitt.
Not attacking you, however the lack of a recall at Local 514 or even the TWU International by the membership is just one item that the general membership is ignorant of.

It is similar to the ignorance of the NWA and AMFA issue.

Sorry for the last minute deviation of topic...