Get Out And Work Ccy

EyeInTheSky

Veteran
Dec 2, 2003
Pittsburgh
LEAD BY EXAMPLE! You want people to work for free get out and do it too!!

Each one of these executives below should be out WORKING IN THE PHL TERMINAL this week:

Officers of US Airways, Inc.

CEO and President Bruce Lakefield
Executive VP, Corporate Affairs, General Counsel and
Secretary Elizabeth K. Lanier
Chief Financial Officer Ronald Stanley

Executive VP, Operations Alan W. Crellin
Senior VP, Alliances & President of US Airways Express N. Bruce Ashby
Senior VP, Marketing and Planning B. Ben Baldanza
Senior VP, Finance and Controller Anita P. Beier
Senior VP, Corporate Affairs Christopher L. Chiames
Senior VP, Employee Relations Jerrold A. Glass
Senior VP, Maintenance John Prestifilippo
Senior VP, Finance and Treasurer Eilif Serck-Hanssen
VP, Safety & Regulatory Compliance William G. Bozin
VP, Flight Operations Capt. Edward W. Bular
VP, Direct Distribution Kerry J. Carstairs
VP, Human Resources John M. Hedblom
VP, Inflight Sharon R. Groff
VP and Deputy General Counsel Kathleen Jackson Harris
VP, Sales and International Douglas D. Leo
VP, Customer Service Donna Paladini
VP, Government Affairs Rosemary G. Murray
VP, Network and Revenue Management Andrew P. Nocella
VP, Corporate Real Estate Helen Tremont
VP, Financial Planning and Analysis Stephen L. Morrell
VP, Restructuring James P. Schear
VP, Labor Relations E. Allen Hemenway

Okay, how about an "Attendance Record." All employees be on the lookout for the above. Post a note if you see them AT WORK in the airports. Next week we'll post a "Report Card" on who passed and who failed.

Jim Schear gets an A for today. He's in PHL. Where's Brucey? He needs to get off the phone and show up. Be a man, show the people paying your salary how to use a kiosk. C'mon! :)

Probably on the golf course with Bronner smoking Cohibas trying to come up with a way to punish the employees even more.

Sounds like the beatings will continue until morale improves.

I hope someone is taking notes on this. I'll make an outstanding case study in corporate incompetence and buffoonery.

EyeInTheSky said:
LEAD BY EXAMPLE! You want people to work for free get out and do it too!!

Each one of these executives below should be out WORKING IN THE PHL TERMINAL this week:

Officers of US Airways, Inc.

SKY HIGH states: MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDD.......YOU WANNA PUT YOUR FELLOW EMPLOYEES THROUGH ANOTHER WEEKEND OF GRIEF? THESE TIRED MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAD TO REPAIR THE DAMAGE OF THOSE WHO""""""ABUSED""""" THEIR SICK TIME? WHO WERE INUNDATED BY THOUSANDS OF ""CUSTOMERS""AND REDUCED TO TEARS FROM THE ABUSE THEY TOOK!!!!!!

DID ANYONE OF YOU SEE THE DISAPPOINTED FACES OF THE PASSENGERS? SEE THE TIRED FACES OF THE AGENTS?

THIS SHOULD """"""""""NEVER"""""""""" HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE is CEO Bruce Lakefield? Did he show his face anywhere?? And, of the above list who showed up. Let's list them names.

pitguy said:
A contact of mine said Bruce stated he would be home with his family for the holidays and had no interest in going to PHL.
[post="234744"][/post]​
I absolutely believe this, absolutely and the big dogs that did show I am sure did it with disdain. Lakefield was dragged into this and what he thought would be glamour is anything but and now he is sorry he accepted. For the ones wanting U to survive, better hit your knees in earnest.

Curt

pitguy said:
A contact of mine said Bruce stated he would be home with his family for the holidays and had no interest in going to PHL.
[post="234744"][/post]​

I guess Bruce really knows it's over. So while the ship is sinking, the Captain sits in his cabin.

Winglet said:
I guess Bruce really knows it's over. So while the ship is sinking, the Captain sits in his cabin.
[post="234756"][/post]​

Yeah. Typically, the CEO sits at home collecting his salary and counting his millions-of-dollars retirement, while he takes a few minutes with the press to slam the front-line employee for trying to take one last dip in the sick-leave pot (built up over years of loyal service) before this pig of a company goes tango uniform.