Good Ole Delta At The Bottom

GmanTX

Aug 17, 2005
It is quiet amazing how far Delta has fallen. I mean through the 70's and 80's Delta was have the deepest poskets of any airline. The arrogance of the employees was such that their poop didnt stink. I had in interview with them in the mid 80's. I will never for the snobbish attitude of the HR person. I worked next to Delta in 2 two different markets for different compnanies. Delta employees always looked down at us and usually smirked at us. Funny how the times have changed. I know pilots that hated the snobbish arrogant Delta pilots. Now Delta is having to sell off parts just struggle to stat afloat. Delta people used to say that BK would never happen to Delta. Haa. For a company that was "non-union" the ALPA killed them along with arrogance. I am glad Delta never hired me back in the 80's for that would have been one of the biggest mistakes I could have made. Well Delta once you might have been ready when we are but not anymore. Now your just another bad airline.

GmanTX said:
It is quiet amazing how far Delta has fallen. I mean through the 70's and 80's Delta was have the deepest poskets of any airline. The arrogance of the employees was such that their poop didnt stink. I had in interview with them in the mid 80's. I will never for the snobbish attitude of the HR person. I worked next to Delta in 2 two different markets for different compnanies. Delta employees always looked down at us and usually smirked at us. Funny how the times have changed. I know pilots that hated the snobbish arrogant Delta pilots. Now Delta is having to sell off parts just struggle to stat afloat. Delta people used to say that BK would never happen to Delta. Haa. For a company that was "non-union" the ALPA killed them along with arrogance. I am glad Delta never hired me back in the 80's for that would have been one of the biggest mistakes I could have made. Well Delta once you might have been ready when we are but not anymore. Now your just another bad airline.
[post="288986"][/post]​
First off, all the majors have had a taste of humble pie. Second, you sound like you have a grudge. And third, learn how to spell because it makes you look ignorant. :down:

GmanTX said:
It is quiet amazing how far Delta has fallen. I mean through the 70's and 80's Delta was have the deepest poskets of any airline. ....

I had in interview with them in the mid 80's. I will never for the snobbish attitude of the HR person.....

I worked next to Delta in 2 two different markets for different compnanies. ...

Funny how the times have changed....

I know pilots that hated the snobbish arrogant Delta pilots. ....

Now Delta is having to sell off parts just struggle to stat afloat. Delta people used to say that BK would never happen to Delta. Haa.....

For a company that was "non-union" the ALPA killed them along with arrogance....

I am glad Delta never hired me back in the 80's for that would have been one of the biggest mistakes I could have made.....

Well Delta once you might have been ready when we are but not anymore. Now your just another bad airline.
[post="288986"][/post]​

GManTx,

Perhaps they didn't hire you because you can't spell or construct a coherent sentence!

Just a thought!!

Cheers,
Z B)

GmanTX said:
[post="288986"][/post]​

Gman.. "snobbish attitude of the HR person". If HR was snobbish towards you, what kind of attitude were you giving them? The 'tone' of your post suggests that you are still bitter about DL passing on hiring you.

Want a 2nd chance? DL is hiring Delta Employment

If not enjoy the ride as a Skywest Employee..