GOP...C A V E - I N - J O B........Part 2

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Any takers on who 'blinks first' on the sequester in 5 days ?????

First the Fiscal-Cliff..CAVE-IN, now This ??

Also, I see PENIS HEAD (Florida Governor) Rick Scott has done a complete reversal on his opposition to Obamacare. Oh MY,....whats gives ?? : ) : ) : )

" 4.. M O R E..Y E A R S " !!!
LEAN FORWARD !

Penis head just discovered they have not the required amount of doctors....so suck on that.

We going over....Obama decreed in 2011 he wouldn't sign any legislation to change the issue......unless he lied......seems he has??

So who you going to blame this on??
taz.gif

Hey, you looking for a cave in.....I know this chick.

Penis head just discovered they have not the required amount of doctors....so suck on that.

We going over....Obama decreed in 2011 he wouldn't sign any legislation to change the issue......unless he lied......seems he has??

So who you going to blame this on??
taz.gif

Hey, you looking for a cave in.....I know this chick.

" I know this chick "

' O H , You DISGUSTING Pig ' !

I'll have you Know, I'm a MARRIED Man !

In the House,..Methinks Some " D " will make a motion, that will give the B O SS 75% of what he wants, while throwing a few insignificant bones to the REPUGS, DARE 'BONER' Not to bring it to a full vote, and showcase EACH REPUG who votes against it, should it not pass !

Ah, the POWER of '1600.
(Gee, I wonder what MITTens is doing these days, besides Making MORE MONEY than he'll Ever Spend ) ?

Congrats, Barry-O and his fellow Demorats !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wk1Vi2iOmWI[youtube]

In the House,..Methinks Some " D " will make a motion, that will give the B O SS 75% of what he wants, while throwing a few insignificant bones to the REPUGS, DARE 'BONER' Not to bring it to a full vote, and showcase EACH REPUG who votes against it, should it not pass !

Ah, the POWER of '1600.

That's just the point, GOP is going to let Obama move the 85 billion around and if he decides not to, then its on him......he was the one who created this issue, let him fix it.

America is getting tired of the game in DC. Nothing gets done but its always the GOP's fault.....people aren't as stupid as the gov't thinks they are.

“Here’s yet another deadline, and everyone’s telling us everything will be destroyed if we go past it,” said Michael Dimock, director of the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press, which conducted the poll. “It’s very hard to get the same sense of urgency for a third time in a row, just two months after the last one.”
The fight is displaying Washington at its worst — all accusations and finger-pointing, no real attempts at problem-solving. Both sides have plans, but the president is spending far more energy explaining why the sequester is the Republicans’ fault, and how bad the consequences of those cuts will be, than he is trying to negotiate something that would stop it.

“It really is sad. The president’s stock in trade is political games, and this is another political game he’s playing,” Rep. Tom Price, R-Ga., vice chairman of the House Budget Committee, told ABC News. “It results in greater cynicism on the part of the public, and none of the things he’s saying are true. And people recognize this — it’s 2-and-a-half cents on every dollar.”

Price said the president is exaggerating the impact of cuts that amount to less than 2.5 percent of federal spending — an estimated $85 billion this year, out of a federal budget in the neighborhood of $3.5 trillion.

Moreover, Price said, the public will wind up blaming the president — notwithstanding polling that suggests the opposite for now. While many Republicans are on record preferring alternatives to the across-the-board cuts, they also argue that the president could mitigate their impact if he so chose.

“People know that if bad things occur, it’s because the president wants them to occur,” Price said. “The president is the president. He’s in charge of the government. He has the authority right now to make sure bad things don’t happen.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/02/president-obama-faces-cliff-fatigue-in-latest-budget-fight/

What happens when the end of the world arrives — and it just keeps chugging on like before?