Greensboro sit-ins

La Li Lu Le Lo

Veteran
May 29, 2010
I find it interesting how Google uses this image on it's search page.

60th-anniversary-of-the-greensboro-sit-in-6753651837108277.3-l.png

The man behind the counter is white.

However this is the actual photo the event was based on.

BE0667921389651671.jpg

You will note the person behind the counter is black, not white.

So my question to you, why the inaccuracy?

I find it interesting how Google uses this image on it's search page.

60th-anniversary-of-the-greensboro-sit-in-6753651837108277.3-l.png

The man behind the counter is white.

However this is the actual photo the event was based on.

BE0667921389651671.jpg

You will note the person behind the counter is black, not white.

So my question to you, why the inaccuracy?
Think there may be a little bias there?

It is piece of art, a diorama. Not that art means anything to you. Google didn't create it.

Do you look at paintings of Christ looking European,, instead of a Middle Eastern, and see an agenda there?

It is piece of art, a diorama. Not that art means anything to you.
Art has been used in propaganda for years. The prominent use of propaganda posters during World War II for example.

Google didn't create it.
Doodles are created by Google employees called "doodlers" who are graphic designers and illustrators employed by Google.

Do you look at paintings of Christ looking European,, instead of a Middle Eastern, and see an agenda there?
Yes, I actually do.

I have a huge problem with "revisionist history".

The agenda of course was to make Christianity more palatable to a target audience.

When it comes to historical revisionism the left might as well open a "Ministry of Truth" with all the "liberties" they have taken with American history over the last few decades, the historical statues they have insisted be removed, and the outright lies by the leftist news media attempting to use propaganda and social engineering to push political agendas.

The leftist media lie: Michael brown was an innocent black youth that was murdered by a racist cop for walking while black.

The truth: Michael Brown was a violent thug who had just robbed and assaulted a store clerk and then attacked a police officer and tried to take his gun. That police officer had a legitimate reason for stopping Michael Brown as he fit the description of a suspect that had robbed a convenience store.

Well I stand corrected. It seems in this specific case the diorama was not created by Google employees. That being said the diorama is still not accurate to the picture it is based off of. The fact she made the man behind the counter white speaks volumes to bias and inaccuracy. If you are trying to show a vision into the past speak the truth not your reinvented version of it.

Well I stand corrected. It seems in this specific case the diorama was not created by Google employees. That being said the diorama is still not accurate to the picture it is based off of. The fact she made the man behind the counter white speaks volumes to bias and inaccuracy. If you are trying to show a vision into the past speak the truth not your reinvented version of it.

The left has a long history of revising events. Remember most of them fools have no idea their own party created the KKK.

Latest posts