Happy 4th!

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
11052453_916359751743470_622361346957159173_n.jpg

Celebrating the single most progressive, liberal, revolutionary, independent and liberating event in U.S. History, brought to you by the intellectual elititists of the day, those who were not afraid of change, and of course by those who actually worked suffered and died to make it happen, ordinary working-class melting pot Americans.

Modern day Tories and Loyalists, (that would be you, Republicans and NeoCon Borg...) You are welcome to join the celebration too. Just p,ease recognize what you are celebrating.

Reactions: 1 person
Ahhh,
Methinks that all ye posters on this thread got a ...'Good head start'......with a bit  o  GROG  ????

Me and 'mama' celebrated today...........by feeding our faces at a  Lobstaaaaah shack in New  Hampshaaaaaaah, a joint called  Newicks / Dover (point), NH.   (Please google it, your sure to get the munchies)

The menu;

For me,.........NE Clam Chowdaaaaaaah. The real kind where the butter and creme...really rise to the Top.    Followed by  Lemon peppered HADDOCK, slaw and Onion Nuggets.  Dessert was an Italian Lemon cake with real rasberries / drizzled with rasberry sauce.

Now, Not to be outdone, 'mama' had a  " 2 " pound Lobstahhhhhhhh  w/red bliss mashed taters and carrots (sweet as helll carrots that I've ever gulped down) !   And finally  old fashioned  Strawberry shortcake, smothered with real creme and S-berries!

Ah, New England. Home to the USA's first Critical Thinkers.

Happy and SAFE  " 4th " to All !

http://www.newicks.com

Reactions: 1 person