Happy New Year

Dea Certe

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Wishing all my co-workers and customers a very Happy New Year! We've been through so much this past year but I know if any group of employees can pull an airline out of the mud, it's us! We are the best and I am proud of my fellow professionals. Let's continue to hold our heads high and show the rest of the world we are indeed "The Best of the Best".

I am making a resolution to not forget those among us who have been involuntarily furloughed, displaced or "expressed". I may start wearing a yellow ribbon as a reminder. I want everyone back as soon as possible!

I also want to express my appreciation and gratitude to our loyal customers. No one has better customers than we do. Thank you all for staying with us during this difficult time. I look forward to serving you in this coming new year!

May we all enjoy a safe and prosperous 2004!

Dea

Happy New Year to all!! :)

Dea,
Havent "seen" you in a while! Great post as usual. I think the ribbon idea is a wonderful one that would promote unity and be very appreciated.

...and a Happy New Year to one and all !!!

Hopefully 2004 will be a year of great and numerous returns to us all.

My thanks go out to all my co-workers , Code-Share partners....and of course the loyal customer base we have.

Be safe....and lets make 2004 a better year than 2001, 2002 and 2003.