Harry Reid ! A Racist ?

southwind

Veteran
Jan 22, 2008
Visit site
"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to reporter: ‘That’s a clown question, bro’"

According to USA Today, Mr. Reid’s unusual response was provoked by a reporter asking him to respond to “Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s comments on the DREAM Act.”

http://politicker.co...n-question-bro/

Besides the fact that Harry's distancing himself as far away from Nobama's latest blunder, like other Demorats, where's the backlash from Reid's "Racist" remark ?

Can you imagine if a Republican had said this !

Reactions: 2 people
Mr. Reid’s comment was a reference to Washington Nationals rookie outfielder Bryce Harper who gave the same response last week when a reporter asked him whether he’d celebrate a homerun with a beer.

I'm not convinced Reid could find his arse with both hands in a phone booth with a flashlight. It's doubtful to me that Reid is a racist. Horses Ass? Absolutely!!!! Racist? Nah

IMO, Harry Reid represents the very worst of politicians. Out of touch in so many ways. A total and complete panderer to left wing special interest groups and devoid of principle.

That's it!

I'm going to work on election day because all the candidates are retards! I'm going to exercise my right to vote by not voting. Yes I will continue to complain because the liberals do it regardless!

It's hard to voice your opinion in a one sentence post..............which that's all Wonder Dog can manage to, somewhat coherently, put together !
In all actuallity , I wasn't intending to make Reid out to be racist. My intent was to ask if this would have been a racist remark, if made by anyone other than a Liberal Demorat! I say yes !

Don't know and don't care if the following has anything to do with anything, nor do I care. It's media and politics and I didn't want to start a new post!

HTML:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/06/andrea-mitchell-airs-full-romney-video-126639.html

Your racism is better than his?

Alan-Caruba-Obama-da-bro-gotta-go-factsnotfantasy.blogspot.com_-342x242.jpg

Latest posts