"Hat Trick"

Feb 6, 2007
A Letter From Doug Parker
March 10, 2007
To show our appreciation, we’re paying a special Reservations Migration Hat Trick this month at our maximum level of $100 for each employee up to the managing director level. The payment will be reflected in your paychecks March 30. [ :down: ]

----------------------------------------------------------
I think most of my fellow employees will agree that the SHARES cutover has been a dismal failure and complete embarrassment to our organization. Here we are weeks later and the "benefits" of this system are underwhelming. Passenger’s patience is wearing thin and the front line employees are being subjected to the tirades of our frustrated passengers. I won’t even comment on the ETC. OH and the onboard “FINAL REPORT†use a ton of paper and provide little information. Let me get this straight; passengers in First Class sitting in 1C will be reflected in the report as sitting in 1B. 1D passenger shows 1C and 1F as 1D…. huh?? And don’t even try to figure out the special meal report.

If I could be bought it would take a heck more than $100 <less taxes!> <_<

My point- I suggest that we all send a check for $100 to your favorite charity. I’m sure NONE of us need to prostitute ourselves for that C note—do we?

A Letter From Doug Parker
March 10, 2007
To show our appreciation, we’re paying a special Reservations Migration Hat Trick this month at our maximum level of $100 for each employee up to the managing director level. The payment will be reflected in your paychecks March 30. [ :down: ]

----------------------------------------------------------
I think most of my fellow employees will agree that the SHARES cutover has been a dismal failure and complete embarrassment to our organization. Here we are weeks later and the "benefits" of this system are underwhelming. Passenger’s patience is wearing thin and the front line employees are being subjected to the tirades of our frustrated passengers. I won’t even comment on the ETC. OH and the onboard “FINAL REPORT†use a ton of paper and provide little information. Let me get this straight; passengers in First Class sitting in 1C will be reflected in the report as sitting in 1B. 1D passenger shows 1C and 1F as 1D…. huh?? And don’t even try to figure out the special meal report.

If I could be bought it would take a heck more than $100 <less taxes!> <_<

My point- I suggest that we all send a check for $100 to your favorite charity. I’m sure NONE of us need to prostitute ourselves for that C note—do we?

I"ll take your c note :lol:

75 After Taxes?

Need more then 100..

try 250-300 pp..

And while we at it, Hat Trick Name NEEDS TO GO..

2 companies together..lets have a 'new name'!!..

Heard from a Crew Member Today, that the next Corprate Rah-Rah session is Scheduled for August 07. Calling it Beerfest 07............

And PLEASE, keep the IC Light... would rather drink the Kool-Aid

Does he actually know the official definition of a hat trick? If he did, he would be embarrassed to use it. He hasn't succeeded at anything three times in a row on three consecutive attempts, unless we count DUI's, of course. :D

75 After Taxes?

Need more then 100..

try 250-300 pp..

And while we at it, Hat Trick Name NEEDS TO GO..

2 companies together..lets have a 'new name'!!..
I think they should rename this whole forum:

WHINE SPECTATOR

I think they should rename this whole forum:

WHINE SPECTATOR

I second the motion and suggest we elect Pineybob as chief Whiner. He is more then qualified to lead Whinyville to even greater levels of Whining in the future.

If you feel that way then why bother posting.

I used to think that of you and why you keep flying on USAirways but you explained it's the employees. I don't think it would matter what airline you fly anyway...U are what U are and it is about U.

Hey Piney-
How many people's pay has Doug Parker cut?

What you fail to acknowledge is that DP has been far too soft on the east employees and has allowed them to trample him. The east only responds to someone like Bronner or Franke and you know it. So I won't be RSVPing to your pity party.