Hawaiian Airlines A321 Accident

Jager

Senior
Jun 26, 2008
Anyone have any info on Hawaiian N204HA A321 that landed on its tail at LAX... Happened August 13th and still out of service... I heard rumors of a hull loss due to bent fuselage.. The aircraft was delivered Dec 27, 2017 and has less than 500 hours on it..

Sounds like made up news to me. I googled it in several ways and got everything regarding Hawaiian airlines except evidence of a crash at LAX. Seems to me there is just no possible way to keep such an incident out of the news. Regardless of the time of day there would have been a LOT of witnesses.

Its not fake news... It's still sitting in LAX... I work line maintenance in Hawaii so know some of the details.. Heard today its getting ready to be claimed as a write off...

Ok, I"ll grant you that it actually happened (especially after reading the AVHerald link provided by Kev), but this can not have been an on-line flight with passengers on board. No way in Hell could Hawaiian have kept them quiet.:eek: First off, they would all be at the counter in the terminal demanding compensation for have to buy new underwear.:rolleyes: