Hawaiian Airlines Is Doomed!

Oct 9, 2003
I feel sorry for the employees of HAWAIIAN AIRLINES. If they let DON CARTY become CEO, HAWAIIAN will be out of business. DON CARTY is an airline destroyer! He helped run CANADIAN into the ground, and ruined,almost bankrupted AMERICAN.

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
I feel sorry for the employees of HAWAIIAN AIRLINES. If they let DON CARTY become CEO, HAWAIIAN will be out of business. DON CARTY is an airline destroyer! He helped run CANADIAN into the ground, and ruined,almost bankrupted AMERICAN.
He is kapu!
Pele is not pleased... B)

I've been hoping the group touting Nobles for the CEO spot gets the nod.

After all, with Cliff Nobles & Co. at the helm, maybe we'll finally get the
flip side of the 45 ("The Horse" with lyrics) out on CD.

What? You say it's Bruce Nobles...not Cliff Nobles?
(Cue Emily) Oh, that's different. Never mind!

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
Unfortunately it is not up to the employees. We should be more concerend who the investors are and their motives.

Bethune is leaving Continental soon, and that would be much better for Hawaiian. Carty is not the answer, but will only add to the problems for HA. Rather than put Carty at the helm, sell out to Aloha. That would be much less pain for those at HA. Just my thoughts.........