Helicopters Magazine

Puddle Jumper

Advanced
Mar 23, 2003
Was wondering if anyone has recieved their October November December issue of helicopters magazine? Maybe Anex screwed up and never sent my copy!

Is it still around. I thought after Mike launched Vertical they crawled under a rock somewhere. Between Mikes magazine and mine we have the industry covered, so not really any need for Helicopters or Rotten & Wing :shock:

Heli Ops

i saw a copy at chapters just the other day... the MHO project was the cover story... GG is still writing the flight safety column... was an interesting continuing saga of a low timer trying to get a job... she got taken bigtime by an operator according to what she wrote...

to be honest, i read it and put it back on the shelf... :unsure:

Isnt it funny how a place like Chapters will get a copy before the people that are subscribed, I still havent recieved mine either, I wont be renewing my subscription,
I seem to always get mine a month after it has been out. Verticals got my vote
Helicopters seems to be getting pretty dry in reading. :stupid:

412 driver, yes that was me zippin around cyxx over the past week. In the red jetbox.
I take it you work in that area for one of the operators.
CYXX fun place to hang out

Hi Guys,

The latest issue of Vertical has just hit the streets. We have a great feature story on the fires in BC and Alberta. 407 Driver supplied us with some fantastic images for the story, including HTSC's newly acquired Bell 214ST. We should have this issue up later today on www.verticalmag.com

Also, stay tuned for the release of Vertical's new and improved website, thanks to Kyle, within a few weeks!

As for Helicopters, not sure, but I thought the last issue that came out had a cover date of Oct/Nov/Dec, so I don't think you'll see another one until Christmas.

yes firehawk, i work out of yxx. i'm buzzing around in those white 300's. stop by for a coffee monday if you like............

How's this for a new Avtar Heli-Ops?
And Kyle, why is 412 Drivers Avtar twice the size of mine, I DEMAND equal pixels ! :D :D